• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. J

Side mirror replacement. Can I upgrade?

My 2012 CX-9 got a side mirror busted. It's the Sport trim with not extras, so not blind spot detection or blinker in the mirror. Is there an aftermarket side mirror that has a blind spot indicator built in? I'm guessing it'd be a little light, without any sound. Or can I at least buy the...
  2. J

WTB: CX-9 side mirror, upgrade to add a blind spot detection?

Hello, My driver side mirror got busted off. It's a midnight blue 2012 CX-9 Sport. It does not have blind spot detection, so no internal computer for that. Is there an aftermarket mirror that has blind spot detection I could replace with? Thanks, Joe
  3. J

Hitch Wiring Harness for 2012 CX9 Sport

Thanks... is it the red/yellow wire going to the outlet that I tap into? (or the black one?) It's the red/yellow one, right? That's + right? The circuit is completed cause the assembly had a ground going to the chassis?
  4. J

Thanks so much to you both. Anyone know the gauge of the hot wire coming into that 12v accessory outlet that I'll be tapping into? Also, any need to still put the inline fuse in the setup, since there is already a fuse upstream from the outlet?
  5. J

Any assistance on how to tap into that 12v outlet that's there in the back? I've looked at it... will I be soldering, splicing, what? Do I remove that outlet, or by tapping in can I splice off leaving the outlet functional as well?
  6. J

That looks awesome. Thanks so much. I'm just a little skiddish about my ability/time to run the power cable all the way to the front. It would also mean I'm stuck with the OEM harness.
  7. J

I put a Curt hitch on my 2012 CX9 Sport and works great for my bike rack the last 2 years. I just bought the OEM Mazda Wiring Harness, for light trailer use (I'm aware of the 2k limit) hoping that the plug-n-play connector would work, however pulled panels and saw no connector, then came back to...
  8. J

Can I program a Smart Key myself?

I'm waiting also to hear of success in self-programming a switchblade style key and it's remote for a 2012 CX-9. Anyone?
  9. J

How to install the front license plate bracket

Anyone have any tips or install pics for the front bracket on my new 2012? I can't find any. The vague photo-copied instructions that came with the bracket leave me with little confidence on what I'm doing. The dealer is 45" away, so I hate to drive over there to have them do it. The bracket I...