• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!

Search results

1. V

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

it been raining here in the northwest on and off for a month. Finally, I gave a a wash on this beautiful Saturday. Top off with the ceramic spray from turtle wax.. Slick and shiny
  2. V

CorkSport Axle Back Exhaust for CX-9

Thanks for the reply. I will look into the installation cost. I have a few more question about the air intake. How will the intake affect my fuel economy and and how do I change the air filter on the intake?
  3. V

Thank you sm1ke. Will do some more research about the installation cost.
  4. V

Hello, I’m from Portland Oregon. What is the price including installation for the exhaust on a 2019 GT?
  5. V

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

What phone mount is that?
  6. V

list of gripes about 2019 GT

Nope. My left hand is on 2 o’clock position. That the way I drive. I always drive with just one hand
  7. V

Has anyone installed the side storage nets?

Can I get a link for AliExpress? Really need this side net. Thanks
  8. V

2016~2020 Mazda navigation SD card

Hello!! One question, saw some OEM sd navigation card on eBay. Is it that simple? Put the sd card in the slot and it work?
  9. V

list of gripes about 2019 GT

The heated steering wheel drive me but. My left hand is always on the two o’clock position and my right hand is on the shift knob when i drive. It never get hot there. The camera resolution on my 2012 odyssey is way better. But when I drive— I forget everything. Gezzz, now I know why my...
  10. V

Poll: Gauging interest for CX-9 dash cam wiring kit

Hello, how can I pop out connector for the frameless mirror?
  11. V

General FS: Plug-n-play Dashcam Installation adapters

Will this fit a 2019 grand touring