• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!

Search results

1. o.g.sk8er

Post your recent pictures!

Thanks 323. I'm lucky that I have a garage at home to park in as well as a garage at work too. So that helps. Maybe get another one? They are cheap enough now a days. I was thinking of buying another one...
  2. o.g.sk8er

eh, not a great (cell phone, and dirty from the rain) pic but is recent haha. at work. (shrug)
  3. o.g.sk8er

How To: Kill Door Chime

One of my favorite mods! Still love it to this day (friday)
  4. o.g.sk8er

thank you kind sir
  5. o.g.sk8er

6. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

when using flickr, click on the desired pic. right click and choose size. med is usually best. right click again, select properties, then copy that url and paste into your img tags just like photbucket. like so...
  7. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

watches like a hawk. awesome adam!
  8. o.g.sk8er

The Slammed Life

This is how I did my fronts. worked great, but you dont need to do anything at all to the struts. also, dont drop it as fast as they did. The weight of the car will be enough force. Like chef said, I just jacked up the car, inserted the book (an old medical book for me lol) a lower the car using...
  9. o.g.sk8er

The Slammed Life

yea that sucks for sure. glad its getting all repaired. :) I creased my fender slightly, thankfully cant really see it unless I point it out.
  10. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

yea I did make one..its pretty comical at times. (lol2) I was trying to hurry so I was talking all fast...the flashlight rolled wawy at one point, and I said something backwards coz I was nrevous making it. other than that, its not that bad. I could post it up or pm it for some laughs/flames...
  11. o.g.sk8er

The Slammed Life

vinyl the new one for sure :) so, i said i would make a how to vid on alignment...i did make one however this one part i explained was completely backwards. sorry guys, i got all nervous and turned some stuff around. its just the one part, but i dont want to confuse the shit out of people...
  12. o.g.sk8er

The Slammed Life

lmao! see what you started? haha!
  13. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

ok guys, I'll shoot one this weekend.
  14. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

i hear ya. once you learn, its not really that hard. Im pretty sure adam does his own alignment as well. its really just adjusting the camber and toe on these cars. no real caster adjustments using normal techniques. wonder if I should make a vid on how to align these cars. (not that im such a...
  15. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

like! very much like! coming along nicely bro! look for an alignment shop with a pit you can drive over. not 100% necessary but makes it easier for sure. get 0 toe front and rear. they will align the rear first then the fronts as the fronts follow what the rear is doing. dude, you have to learn...
  16. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

yes i agree. not quite hellaflush, which is ok. more hellapoke and still ok with that too. lol
  17. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

no worries man. thanks adam! :D
  18. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

lol ass shot. he she is showin off her money maker. lol love it qcoffey. looks great.
  19. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

yep ima ho out that pic. lol i like this one better for the front page, than the one i took awhile back. well, im not really hellaflush, more flush. although i get that a lot from peep around my area. lol
  20. o.g.sk8er

the Stance Thread v2.0

;)