• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!

Search results

1. J

Anyone Here Get Their 2.5T Tuned Yet?

I would start with stronger springs/shocks and stiffer rear sways to give a bit less body roll and push, and then upgrade the tires. A more aggressive alignment also would help a lot although I haven't check what's adjustable at the moment. I would probably avoid high performance coilovers...
  2. J

Sure it's just some tables, my point is tuners often publish their product right after they got full throttle numbers out without fine tuning other areas, resulted in weird behaviors when you not hard on gas and that will kill the joy, it will take months from start to finish on a new platform...
  3. J

Before tuning your vehicle, are you regularly using premium already? It's the most cost effective way to add power and also retaining your warranty. BTW Mazda's tune might not have the last bit of performance squeezed out but it sure is refined for daily drive, something you will not see on a...