Search results

1. S

MS FS: PAR 1-4 Gear set, Garrett GT3071R, Haltech F10A, Speedcircuit Stage 1 Head

Here are the specs from the website... but when i purchased it came with a 3 angle valve job instead of 5 and was $1299 so this is an amazing deal... Stage 1 includes: -Special five angle valve job -Bowl work to blend the stock machine cuts into a larger bowl -Resurface...
  2. S

MS FS: PAR 1-4 Gear set, Garrett GT3071R, Haltech F10A, Speedcircuit Stage 1 Head

Time has come to part ways with my Baby and Daily driver of 17yrs. After just putting in the new turbo setup and getting ready to do some tuning, the engine started stumbling during downshifts which unfortunately turned out to be a worn thrust washer that slightly scared the crankshaft surface...
  3. S

Need Wiring Harness Protege 2.0l MT no abs

Random gremlins causing me hell... this seems like the best start after finding a new DD! (notcool) Preferably one not toasted crispy like mine!
  4. S

Protege 2.0l 5-spd Tranny Cheap

So I'm planning a tranny rebuild with my PAR Set-up and would much rather swap a stock tranny on there temporarily to be able to take my time. LMK what you have... Shipping to 77357
  5. S

LinuxRacr's 2013 - 2014 New Build Thread...

As thin as 5th gear is I'd be a little cautious about that :-/
  6. S

I used the T25 bracket with the one hole bolted and the other bolt on the turbo housing replaced with a longer one and add a large washer to sandwich the other part of the bracket that doesn't reach
  7. S

Woohoo! Excited for you man :)
  8. S

Sweet man... builds looking awesome! Haven't been around in a while... buried at work but still keeping the Mazda Rollin Hard :) Still running the same tb (lucky #5 holding 25psi daily) and forester 730cc injectors. May look into some upgraded fans and a shroud if you're going to pusher fans...
  9. S

Need Change!! Honda style.

Legit! :)
  10. S

The Slammed Life

^Thread... "The Slammed Life" as in yours dude? Not all of the random ones you admire ;)
  11. S

Need Change!! Honda style.

All I know for sure is it'll need to be supercharged :)
  12. S

The Slammed Life

Sick... Killin it! Now more powa ;)
  13. S

Microtech Library

It seems as soon as you get below 1.00ms inj time its going lean then richens up to counter it... I'll bet once it gets warmer and the corrections kick in and drop that injection time even more it will be more obvious
  14. S

Microtech Library

Why is your tps at 0% at idle? May need to recalibrate... I may be wrong but with my Haltech 0% is closed with the engine off... and at idling I'm at 1%... Past checking that try to merge the surrounding cells on the map at idle to close to the same inj time. One other thing is being that your...
  15. S

Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Ooohhh Aaahhh! Lookin good dude :)
  16. S

Current Engine bay pics everyone

And those are two pretty decent sized ones too... more info?
  17. S

The Slammed Life

Sick Chico!!
  18. S

Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Lookin good bro! Craving an orange now for some reason though ;)