Search results

1. B

2017~2020 H&R or Eibach lowering springs?

Roadtrip to Canada with with the Eibach prokit / factory shocks and Sottozero runflats was great. Handling improved and ride with factory shocks is still pretty accommodating in town with potholes. More planted at speed and better cornering for sure. There were a few cases the B6 yellow shocks...
  2. B

They didn’t need any camber parts, so returning them. Rides good so far and taking an 800 mile road trip this long weekend with plenty of mountain roads so looking forward to that!
  3. B

Updated version of the Infotainment System Available (70.0.0.352B NA N) for North America

Update worked great, thanks for posting!
  4. B

2017~2020 PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter install help

Is your shop making a custom harness, or just cutting the plugs off the factory wires at the bose amp and wiring into your DSP?
  5. B

2017 CX-5 Bose Subwoofer Replacement

That's a decent route to go. I used the AudioControl LC2i to clean up the bass signal before sending it to the sub in my Mazda3. That was a pretty decent setup and a huge improvement over stock. If you like music with deep musical bass, the bose systems tend to boost a lot at 50Hz and doesn't...
  6. B

Getting my Eibach E10-55-021-04-22 installed on 2019 Sig tomorrow. Was going to get the Bilstein B6 shocks but TireRack says they're special order only, so going with stock shocks. Have a camber kit too if they need it, will see what they say.
  7. B

Looks like the JL twk-88 DSP is another good choice, and they have that integrated to their VX amp line as well. Using twk-88 to tap into differential inputs going into Bose amp on a Nissan Leaf: https://mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=24188&sid=c60069eea9cd1ef4c2b0dc1aaac6ca49&start=10...
  8. B

Will have the prokit springs installed this week or next, trying to decide if I add the Bilstien B6 shocks as well ... we don't seem to have a Bilstien B8 option for the CX-5 gen2, but the B6 is probably fine. https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/showpost.php?p=24010910&postcount=12
  9. B

Hey, yes mine is a 2019 Sig but looks like the rear camber arm is the same across gen1 & gen 2. Haven't installed these yet so can post an update to confirm it works in a week or two. Megan Racing MRS-MZ-1689 Rear Camber Kit Specialty Products Company 81280 EZ Cam XR 16mm Adjuster Bolt - Pair
  10. B

Looks great and thanks for the instructions! Did they do an alignment and what camber specs did you get, esp. rear? I got the camber parts (SPC front, Megan rear) to help avoid tire wear.
  11. B

CX-5 Turbo Exhaust

I had racing beat exhaust on my mazda3 2018 and it was great. Tips filled perfect and quality materials. Definitely recommend.
  12. B

Small OE spare on AWD vehicles

Using Sottozero run flats on my 2019 Sig to avoid the spare tire issue and to free up trunk space (ditching the spare to make room for upgraded sub).
  13. B

how did the install go today? did you reuse the oem front bumpstops and trim the rear 15mm? I ordered the same spring kit for my 2019 Sig and they just arrived. Any additional parts we should get to help with alignment tire wear? I’m running Sottozero winter run flats (hopefully year round) so...
  14. B

Cool, the dsr1 looks really nice, let us know how the install goes!
  15. B

I'm looking for the same harness on my 2019 Sig - going to disconnect bose amp and do a simple sub/sat component setup. If bose amp is under passenger seat, like my mazda3, ideally a harness to get the TAU preamp outputs where they connect to the bose amp, so I can just remove the bose amp, and...
  16. B

Eibach Pro-Kit for 2017+ Installed

Have my Eibach prokit (E10-55-021-04-22) on order for 2019 Sig, is everyone running on stock shocks? Saw tirerack has Bilstien B6 and is anyone using those with the Eibach prokit? With prokit and stock shocks do things get squirrelly if you hit a bump mid-corner? Looking for a just a mild drop...