Search results

1. B

bwalt's build log - Turbo MSP with all the good stuff

Hello. I'm back. Still having fun driving and modding my MSP! I have a lot of changes planned and will post up progress here. Highlights include fully built block and head, GT28RS turbo, Haltech ems, Mfactory gears + many, many supporting mods. It's gone 12.8 @ 112mph in the quarter mile and...
  2. B

Haltech PS1000, J&S Safeguard

J&S Sadeguard Interceptor Knock Control. Retards ignition timing when knock is detected. I used this with the haltech and it worked great. $350 USD Shipped Haltech PS1000 with wiring harness, painless fuse block, boost solenoid, coolant and intake temp sensors. Ran this setup on my MSP for...
  3. B

2003.5 MSP Instrument Cluster

03.5 Cluster with 18x,xxx KMS on the odometer. It is in good condition and functioning before removal. $120 USD shipped
  4. B

Sway Bar Brackets

I have some out of the box, un-used CR3 rear sway bar brackets with energy suspension bushings for sale. Bushings are 20mm. SOLD
  5. B

Kartboy Short Shifter - Protege,P5,MSP,MP3

I have a Kartboy short shifter for sale. Discontinued long ago, mileage is unknown and it works flawlessly. $100usd shipped
  6. B

AAC/Wilwood Big Brake Kit

This is the AAC/Wilwood big brake kit for the Protege/P5/MP3. It comes with 4-piston Wilwood calipers, Wilwood street pads, AAC custom brackets and rotor hats, Coleman rotors, and Goodridge stainless braided lines. I have about 30,000kms on this setup and it's way overkill for me. You'll notice...
  7. B

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

These are stock 1.8/2.0L protege cam gears modified to be adjustable. They will allow one to set the cams for a desired power curve in the rpm range. I put about 14,000kms on them and had no issues, they work as intended and are in great condition. $100usd shipped
  8. B

Focus Adjustable Cam Gears

As the title states, in good condition. $100us shipped.
  9. B

AWR Engine Mounts

AWR Engine Mounts, front and rear. Durometer of the bushings is unknown but they should be replaced anyways. AWR sells replacements on their site. $15 to do each mount. $80US +shipping
  10. B

WTB: Protege DG/Autoexe style grill

As the title states, in good condition please..
  11. B

Sparco Seats, 03.5 MSP Shift Knob and more

All prices are USD. Shipping included. Sparco Seats with mounting brackets - sold 2003.5 MSP Shift Knob - sold MSP ECU Unflashed - $150 New MSP OEM Front Sway Bar Bushings - $30
  12. B

HKS SSQ Blow off valve - No Longer Available

HKS SSQ Blow off valve HKS SSQ blow off valve in perfect working order. Includes everything pictured. List Date: 4/20/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: HKS SSQ Blow off valve -------------------------------------- This item is no longer available...
  13. B

WTB: MSP front seats

Looking for drivers and passenger front seats from a 03.5 MSP
  14. B

WTB | Focus Cam Gears

Need some, what you got?
  15. B

WTB: Stock Mazdaspeed Protege Sub Box & Mounting Brackets

As the title states and I don't care if it's blown or not.
  16. B

Tps

I was playing with my obd2 scanner yesterday and noticed my throttle position sensor reads 11% closed and 87% fully open. After adjusting I got it down to 3% closed and 79% fully open. The throttle plate visually opens from 0 -100% by hand and via the gas pedal. There are no codes either. This...
  17. B

OEM Mazda 3 Shift Knob

As the title states, in mint condition. $40 shipped
  18. B

New BPV installed

Had this Turbosmart plumb-back welded in yesterday. Glad the turk is gone but there's still a split second of comp surge when letting off the gas, then a nice quiet pssshhh.
  19. B

FS: WeaponR Hardpipes, Silicone Couplers & T-Blot Clamps

Puttin my weaponR hardpipes up for sale. Upgraded to t-bolt clamps because the ones provided with the kit sucked. The couplers could be better too, that's why I bought high quality re-inforced silicone.... never got around to putting them in though so they are brand new. The pipes have about...
  20. B

SSAFC Aux input

Need a little help... I have the SSAFC and an autometer wideband. To connect the gauge to the AFC for data logging, from my understanding, I would use one of the orange wires attached to the unit for the (+) connection on the gauge. For the gauges (-) wire, can I ground it anywhere, or does it...