Search results

1. C

Farewell to my Precious MSP!!

The Spicy will be missed Jim. Farewell, farewell!
  2. C

Spotted - Celestial Blue Mazda 3

woo! congrats on the new mazda! this calls for... (cheerbanana)
  3. C

sanblaster is engaged! She said yes!

you poor bastard santos...i mean, wow! Congratulations! :D don't worry man, some of us are still defiantly waving the bachelor flag!! (guitar)
  4. C

Bad day :(

just saw this. That blows jim, I hope you teach that guy a long lesson if you ever find out who did it
  5. C

Happy 3,500 mile day MS3!

precisely (killit)
  6. C

IL: No Front Plate Law?

this will never pass - santos won't allow it to. he knows that if it DOES pass, he will have nothing to give me shit about :D
  7. C

Cataphract_40's TR '08 Mazdaspeed3 - 'Airman Battle Wagon'

Yeah, I pinned on 2d Lt on december 12th. right now I'm just hanging out, waiting for my training to start in mid-March. I'll be doing Air Battle Manager training - that's AFSC 13BX. currently i'm classified as a 92T2X - 'ABM trainee'. I often think I would really enjoy the job you do -...
  8. C

New IL Moderator

congrats solidtrance!! Well deserved!
  9. C

My MSP is ALIVEEEE!!!

YES I have, I may be the only person on this entire board who has, and I can back zuku up on this 150,000%, she is SMOKIN' no offense jim...but you better be glad I moved out...else I'd be up to no good(dance)(lick)(laugh) haha oh, also, glad to hear the SPICY isn't dead...YET! Frost on the...
  10. C

Cataphract_40's TR '08 Mazdaspeed3 - 'Airman Battle Wagon'

***UPDATE*** New pics, 26 Dec 09 - Winter in Arizona!
  11. C

IL Spotted Thread: "I SAW A MAZDA"

oh yeah, the gray 3 hatchback? Yeah I noticed that
  12. C

IL Spotted Thread: "I SAW A MAZDA"

nooooo! just as I move out :(
  13. C

jesus it's cold

the best part about all this is that by sunday, i will be in a place where temps are currently hovering around 65 mauaahahaha
  14. C

jesus it's cold

positively balmy hahah
  15. C

jesus it's cold

4 degrees!? really?
  16. C

2009 Chicago Bears - THE HORROR

the horror...the horror...
  17. C

Hi!

cool man. In just under 3 weeks, I'll be moving from Chicago back to the phoenix area (fountain hills, specifically) for a few months. Maybe we'll see each other at a meet? What kind of mazda do you have? I have a 2008 Speed3.
  18. C

Post pics of your cars!!! (show or go)!!

indeed it is lonely. I'll be seeing it again over thanksgiving, though, so I'll soon have some new pics :)
  19. C

Post pics of your cars!!! (show or go)!!

Hey look, it's my car Ok, yes, these have already been posted elsewhere...whatever
  20. C

*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for November!

what did you use to fill in the gap? like, what kind of material?