Search results

1. theblooms

Which Fortin remote start more suitable: EVO-MAZT1 or EVO ONE + Maz3 T harness

I want to highly suggest you get either the 3000 foot remote if yours didn't come with it, or the phone app start feature. They really are worth it.
  2. theblooms

No Interstate batteries for 2017 and 2018 CX-5?

https://youtu.be/h7rTcBanpMk
  3. theblooms

Windshield sun shade, rubber floor and cargo mat recommendations? 2021 CX-5

OH YEAH! I completely forgot those existed! Those definitely are cool. If I didn't already have the Weathertechs, I'd be all over them.
  4. theblooms

Windshield sun shade, rubber floor and cargo mat recommendations? 2021 CX-5

Weathertech mats are expensive. And worth it. For the sunshade, get the OEM one. PN 0000-8M-R02A
  5. theblooms

WTB 2001 Blue Mazda MP3 (Looking for Production Number 5)

Check with your insurance company. Maybe they can help you track down the VIN by looking up the old policy.
  6. theblooms

WTB 2001 Blue Mazda MP3 (Looking for Production Number 5)

I live in the Columbia, SC area, and I've never seen it. That is absolutely something I would have noticed too, because those cars are SICK! Good luck on your search.
  7. theblooms

2021 10-speaker Bose CX-5 Frequency Response Curves

The owner of Linear Power is a guy named Ray Rayfield. I met him when I attended a couple of car audio competitions a few years ago. He is a super friendly guy, and when you call their corporate phone number, he himself may very well answer the phone! What sold me was listening to his Ford...
  8. 1627595258467.png

1627595258467.png

9. theblooms

Synthetic Oil, oil change interval

Car stealerships are evil, and the only reason they still exist in the 21st Century is they have a forced monopoly that was setup by the various state legislatures 100 years ago. Because car dealers donate BIG TIME to state Senators and Representatives, that monopoly is protected. Yet another...
  10. theblooms

Premium replacement windshield wiper suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3S8udUSKtY
  11. theblooms

Thinking About A Miata

Don't think, do. Miata's are simply perfect sports cars.
  12. theblooms

2021 10-speaker Bose CX-5 Frequency Response Curves

Before you get the Hybrids, do yourself a HUGE favor, and at least audition a set or Linear Power component speakers. They are nothing short of amazing, and about the same price as the Hybrid. (Ignore the "cheesy" website. LP is a very small family owned company). Plus, they're made in America...
  13. theblooms

2013~2016 CX-5 Aftermarket Infotainment system Recommendations

Absolutely, Positively, Correct. Which is why I tried three different ones before I just couldn't stand it anymore.
  14. theblooms

Yeah, my car never had any of those settings. I never had the factory Nav, which is probably why. Contact iDataLink and see if those setting are retained. I know in other makes and models, all that kind stuff is still able to be adjusted, just not quite sure if it's implemented for Mazda. And...
  15. theblooms

On my '13, the door locks are controlled by a button on the remote or on the car door. The wiper speed and lighting controls are on their respective steering column stalks. So no clue about how yours are set up. Sorry. I find it super odd your '15 is so vastly different from my '13, as the cars...
  16. theblooms

I honestly have absolutely no idea what kind of customizations you're talking about, so I can't answer that.
  17. theblooms

Synthetic Oil, oil change interval

It's not just 35 years ago, the garbage that Dodge puts out is still garbage. I always like to point out that there's a reason Chrysler went bankrupt. Twice.
  18. theblooms

You use this interface to keep your factory backup camera with your new deck. And this is the interface to keep your steering wheel buttons and add the gauge package. This is the interface to keep the USB port in the center console working. Don't bother trying to use a different brand, this is...
  19. theblooms

All of those "Pure Android" decks are JUNK. Oh, the feature set looks amazing, especially for the price. But I'm telling you, they are just plain frustrating. Ever tried to use a $30 Android tablet from Alibaba or Wish? Because it's exactly the same thing. You don't want this. Buy a receiver...
  20. 1627389920872.png

1627389920872.png