Search results

1. C

Guide 2017 CX-5 DIY Cabin Air Filter Replacement and Location

Just replaced my original OEM Filter with the Wix one. Maybe 1:45min? Finally hit 12k miles. The wix one appears to be better quality.
  2. D26A61CB-9C66-41B6-89CD-F8832BA6C92E.jpeg

D26A61CB-9C66-41B6-89CD-F8832BA6C92E.jpeg

3. C

Cargo Liner for 2019 CX-5 - OEM vs Maxpider vs ???

You can always use a service like Tenso and order this cargo liner from Amazon or Rakuten in Japan. I’ve used tenso to order some earbuds from Amazon Japan before with no issues. FYI, after some google sleuthing, the part number you are looking for is K123V0360.
  4. C

Fortin EVO-ONE Install Questions

Update firmware first, then install, then decrypt.
  5. C

Which Fortin remote start more suitable: EVO-MAZT1 or EVO ONE + Maz3 T harness

I would be surprised if it didn't work on the CX-8. All things the same, it works on every other Mazda.
  6. C

You can ignore it. It is a safety feature that ensures the car can’t be started with the hood open. While I can’t speak to any local laws or legality/safety, I only put the sticker on my fuse panel that states there is a remote starter installed. So, no, you do not need it for any functionality.
  7. C

I’ve installed the evo-one on both my cx-5 and my wife’s cx-9. #2 gets my vote. Easier install and programming, not too mention takeover with the evo-one. If you opt for evo-all, the engine will shut off when you open the door. With evo-one, it will remaining running and you simply just need...
  8. C

Bumper protector - 1 year later...

This inspired me to replace my current bumper protector (it has always been “good enough”, but the debris that always gets stuck between the edge of the protector and the car finally annoyed me). Just FYI, the seller accepted $22 offer.
  9. C

This should be interesting. Because I use drone mobile, I have to use the firmware "0.50" which was created specifically for it. I do believe if I update to latest firmware and then downgrade to the drone mobile firmware, you do still get the benefits of the most recent change log. I'll have...
  10. C

@metro2cx5 are you referring to the error “cruise control disabled under 20mph”, something to that effect?
  11. C

2019 CX-5 Signature Infotainment Issues

If you are having issues the dealer will do this for you. Having said that, it certainly is easy enough to do it. Took me 20 minutes, of which 2 minutes total, actually required me to do anything (the other 18 minutes you can leave it unattended).
  12. C

You can try updating to 70.00.367 or the most recent version, 74.00.230. These should address the issues you’re having. At a minimum they certainly speed up the system a bit.
  13. C

What infotainment firmware version are you on?
  14. C

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Everything was exclusively OEM. I was happy with that.
  15. C

Got my cx-5 back today. Very pleased with their work and attention to detail. $4950 total + rental car for 2 weeks to the other driver’s insurance. I will say, State Farm was a pleasure to deal with and they weren’t even my insurance company.
  16. 240E6D76-40DD-4524-9C79-BAD43DF6E503.jpeg

240E6D76-40DD-4524-9C79-BAD43DF6E503.jpeg

17. C

2017~2021 Suma Performance Side Mirrors for CX-5 Possible

Can you just hold them with your hands and pretend your a CX-5? Bonus points for making blinker noises! :)
  18. C

I used a cooler to rest the hitch on. Easy stuff.
  19. C

Former owner could have installed resistors, used a 3rd party light (I am using t-taps for my bumper lights, in place of OEM reflectors) or had a trailer hitch installed.
  20. C

Yup. They’re handling the rental too.