Search results

1. M

How to: Mazda CX-5 all keys lost

Yeah I was actually thinking of parking outside my dealership when reprogramming just incase the worst happened, lol.
  2. M

How to: Mazda CX-5 all keys lost

Is it possible to program a new key to match your existing key? Or do all keys need to be wiped and programmed together? I see 'add key' as an option in obdstar menu, which is why I ask. But I've been told my another forum member that the dealership must verify ownership and only they can...
  3. M

Programming one new key 2016 CX-5 GT (lost key)

ok, so it sounds like my options are program two new keys or take it to the dealer if the above is true, thanks. If anyone here has experience with OBDSTAR and adding a single key please let me know. Based on reading the sticky it sounds like people are wiping their existing key and...
  4. M

Programming one new key 2016 CX-5 GT (lost key)

I lost one of our two keys to our 2016.5 CX-5 GT or maaaybe my child flushed it down the toilet. Is it possible to self program one additional key to match the existing one we have? Or do BOTH keys need to be wiped and re-programmed? I purchased a replacement OEM key fob with lock/unlock/hold...