Search results

1. R

What have you done to your Miata today?

Lol, hey Jeff. Hope to see you soon. Made more progress today. Flushed the cooling system multiple times and added FL 22 coolant. Installed the undertray and inner fender well fronts. Ran into an issue with the front bumper cover, I will need to reinstall some parts they removed when they redid...
  2. R

Got the brakes finished today. New pads and rotors, Still need to bleed the system and put fresh fluid in. I've flushed the cooling system once. Need to do it one more time and then add FL 22 coolant to finish. Tomorrow to get the body back on and get it out of the shed.
  3. R

Pics of what, Jeff?
  4. R

Say Hi to Jeff for me.
  5. R

Unfortunately it's true. Worked on my sister's tractor this morning and got back and did the other front brake and 1 of the rears. Slowly making progress.
  6. R

Good progress today. Installed the intake and PS and coolant. Took a deep breath and turned the key. She caught and started almost right away. Got the system up to temp and checked for leaks, none. Bled the coolant and looked. good. Started working on replacing the front rotor and pad. Took...
  7. R

Ordered Redline PS fluid, be here Friday. Hope to get it started by EOD Saturday. Slowly making progress.
  8. R

Thanks but nothing today. Other stuff and the fact I can't get tranny fluid unless I order it and do curbside pickup.
  9. R

Was a good day today. Got the new rad in, new ac condenser, rad hoses and ps back in place. Still need to connect the ac together, install the battery and get it charged, air intake and add distilled water and PS fluid. Rad was a pain to install. Had some issues and had to remove and reinstall...
  10. R

ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

I consider that clean myself
  11. R

Jeff, get Mark to do it.
  12. R

astrazeneca Thanks, feeling better now, wasn't too bad, definitely not sick or debilitating.
  13. R

ND MX-5 Mark’s 2016 ND Build

Where are you now? Back home?
  14. R

Got the new parts, and then got my shot on Sat. Was wiped out for the rest of the weekend so no progress.
  15. R

And getting my 1st shot on Saturday
  16. R

Picked up the new rad supports. Back to the shop on the weekend.
  17. R

Bruce's 2021 Mazda3 Sport build

Thanks Antoine.
  18. R

ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Looks good Jeff, didn't know flying m made rims?
  19. R

Bruce's 2021 Mazda3 Sport build

Thanks Jeff. Love the sound. Yes they do.