Search results

1. D

2019 turbo oil change warning

Hi ya'll, The oil change warning message starting going off on my 2019 CX-5 turbo. The car is set to the "flexible" schedule. Wanted to see if this actively monitors oil level, or if it's just based off a set interval. The car was last serviced in February and I've only put on about 1300 miles...
  2. D

Sig nappa leather maintenance?

Anyone with a Signature have any tips for maintaining/clenaing the leather seats? The Nappa material feels and looks great, though it (understandably) appears to be a bit more delicate than the leather used in the GT and Reserve models. I've had my Sig for about six months and have periodically...
  3. D

Low-speed steering grinding noise

Hi everyone, I've started to notice a grinding noise/feel coming from the steering at low speeds in my 2019 Sig. It's particularly apparent when I'm pulling in or out of my parking garage, where I turn lock to lock. Any idea of where this could be coming from, before I make a visit back to the...
  4. D

Questions for turbo owners

Hello, Current owner of a 2016 CX-5, but my lease is up soon. Have my eye on the turbo, and wanted to see if owners think its worth the upgrade over the standard NA engine. - How does the turbo cruise and pass on the highway around 75-80 mph compared to the NA engine? Ive always thought my...