Search results

1. rockethead26

2017~2021 CX-5 Trailer Hitch recommendations?

I have a Curt Class III 2" hitch installed and am starting to look at lightweight campers. I just came across this from Davis Mazda in Gainesville. ______________________________________ Can the Mazda CX-5 Tow a Boat? It depends on the weight of the boat and its respective trailer. Through...
  2. rockethead26

What's a good battery booster/jumper/charger?

It's showing the same $99.95 on my computer now using my link. When I bought yesterday, there was a red banner over the &75 price that said "Limited Time Offer". They must have sold the number they needed to to reduce stock.
  3. rockethead26

Still shows as in stock on my computer after refreshing the screen
  4. rockethead26

The NOCO devices are on sale on Amazon right now. The GB40 is only $75. I just bought one.
  5. rockethead26

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Sushi, Can you provide a link to where you bought this kit. I couldn't find a strut kit from Russia on eBay or Amazon. Thanks, Jim
  6. rockethead26

Automatic braking? What the heck?

Did you hit the parked car at a glancing angle, in other words not square on?
  7. rockethead26

Guide: How To Disable Daytime Running Lights (instructions)

They go off automatically.
  8. rockethead26

Off Topic Mars lander

Agree! Perseverance hopefully has the tools and the luck to find the first ever signs that life exists elsewhere or that it did in the past. If we get lucky, it will be a huge discovery. I work at Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff that was founded by Percival Lowell in 1894 with the intent to...
  9. rockethead26

2013~2016 Rear bumper protector WITHOUT upturned ends?

I put this one on last June and even though the ends turn up, it is not showing any signs of letting loose. It's been thru the heat of summer and a couple of months of freezing winter.
  10. 20200613_124352.jpg

20200613_124352.jpg

11. rockethead26

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Added a phone mount mentioned in another thread. This one. Snaps right on, fits tight and the magnet is strong and holds well.
  12. CX-5 Phone Mount.jpg

CX-5 Phone Mount.jpg

13. rockethead26

Mazda parts online...Who has the best service?

I use MedCenter for parts and accessories and get great service and great prices. I cannot find Mazda fluids locally, so I just ordered Mazda Coolant from here. I received it in 3 days and the cap was taped down well.
  14. rockethead26

Annoyed - Dealership Service!

You're right, there were two ways to read that, but he did use the phrase, "ordered some coolant and stopped by Mazda today" which made me believe your second option is what he meant. I doubt he could have ordered and received the coolant on the same day, but anything is possible.
  15. rockethead26

Annoyed - Dealership Service!

That's not what he said.
  16. rockethead26

Good Site for CX-5 Accessories?

Mine did not in my '19 GT-R. Bought mine here
  17. rockethead26

2021 Mazda CX-5: Car and Driver 10Best

Obviously, there are a lot of us who don't care enough about anything listed to have swayed our purchases in a different direction. We bought it for what it is. Mazda doesn't want to own the car business, they seem to be happy with maintaining high production quality, great design, high...
  18. rockethead26

Speedometer feature

I just figured out why I could not see this effect in my CX-5. I use the speedo display with no other info except the status of the transmission like P, D, R etc. When I was driving today, I cycled thru the other speedo display options with the Info key and it turns out that every other display...