Search results

1. M

18" OEM 2017 Mazda3 Wheels

Wheels no longer available.
  2. M

KW v2 Coilovers - No Longer Available

KW v2 Coilovers I have a complete set of KW v2 coilovers for sale. Part# KW 15275010, fits first gen MS3. Only used for about 25K miles, in great condition. Comes pre-assembled with top hats to make the install easier since stock strut and springs do not need to be taken apart. Also included...
  3. M

Rota G-Force 18x8.5 +48 Grey - No Longer Available

Rota G-Force 18x8.5 +48 Grey Have a set of Rota G-Force in 18"x8.5", offset is +48, pcd 114.3x5 for sale. Color is steel grey metallic. Included are mazda emblem center caps, OEM mazda TPMS, and hubcentric rings. All you need are tires of your choice. Each wheel weighs 21lbs on my scale. Will...
  4. M

2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT - SOLD

2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT I have a clean, original owner, stock, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 with 71,800 miles for sale. Well maintained, have complete history. No accidents, runs flawlessly. Exterior and interior is in great condition, only blemishes are 2 small pin dents on roof near driver from flying...
  5. M

Michelin Super Sport vs Dunlop Star Spec

Here is my review of Michelin Pilot Super Sports vs Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs. I had the Dunlops for about 18K miles before replacing them with Michelins, with about 2K on them now. Both were the same price when I was shopping but Michelin had a $70 rebate, so that help me decide. I...
  6. M

Custom Defrost Vent Pod 52mm gauge for 1st gen mz3/ms3

****SOLD**** I have a new, unmounted custom 52mm defrost vent gauge pod for 1st gen 3 or speed 3 LHD. Note that because it's hand-made, molding is not perfect, and there are some imperfections. $60 shipped and paypaled to con us. Actual pod: Installed, obviously not mine:
  7. M

Ms2

Anyone driven the 2? If they made MS with 1.5T 200HP 2300lbs, LSD, brakes, suspension/tire upgrades, 6-sp, 35MPG, got rid of smily, it'll be one fun ride. I would be tempted to trade in my 3. (boom01)
  8. M

Factory Oil Analysis

****Updated with 4th UOA on post# 42. ****Updated with 3rd UOA on post# 40. ****Updated with 2nd UOA on post# 29. Saw someone post oil analysis results and thought I'd post mine from 1st oil change I did couple of weeks ago which is the factory oil w/ 3195mi. Interesting to note that as many...
  9. M

Ran out of gas at 100mph+.... bad?

Ok, so I knew I was low on gas, low-light coming on about 30miles ago, but I know it had at least another 1.5gal left, so I thought. Anyway, was driving on one of local freeways here yesterday during some errands and about 1/2 mile of clear road suddenly opened up, a rare sight around here. So...
  10. M

Now I know what I've been missing...

Hey fellow speed'ers!! Just picked up a 09 MGM GT couple of weekends ago and this thing brings a mouth-tearing grin every time I drive it:D. Fantastic combo of speed and utility. Went to dealer looking to buy a White one. It looked great from pics, shows off the lines well and nicely contrasts...