Search results

1. ColoradoDriver

2017~2021 Best Winter Tires for the CX-5?

Very happy with my Blizzak WS90's in 225/65/17. Sacrifices minorly I think, but in return has been less mushy on dry roads. We actually haven't had much snow this year yet.
  2. ColoradoDriver

Mazda Moly Oil in 5W-30: Does It Even Exist ?

Sure if you want old school moly.
  3. ColoradoDriver

Window Sticker with MSRP?

Now that it isn't a brand new car model like 2013 and 2014 were, my idea is a used turbo CX-5 when that time comes. But I'm only barely hitting 100k soon on my 2014. I think I'll have this car for many more years.
  4. ColoradoDriver

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yeah that will be a great used vehicle for someone. And only 65k miles too. Inching closer to 100k on mine.
  5. ColoradoDriver

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Oh you got a new one? Congrats. What did you do with your 2014?
  6. ColoradoDriver

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Recently washed and gave it the winter wax.
  7. ColoradoDriver

Window Sticker with MSRP?

Wow kinda crazy seeing MSRP's now vs when I bought mine in 2013. Yikes. Mine was folded up in the glove box under the owner's manual packet.
  8. ColoradoDriver

Free CX-5 I Bolt

Wow that thread was a ride.
  9. ColoradoDriver

Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

Nice lol. Yeah some people really like those clicky keyboards. I am not a fan. But I am absolutely a believer in mechanical keyboards. I just like the ones that aren't so clicky. I have a Cherry MX Red board now. Looking into some Silent Red boards possibly.
  10. ColoradoDriver

Micro Center had a 3080 Strix this morning...price? $930 + tax. :ROFLMAO:
  11. ColoradoDriver

Off Topic Retro Gaming

I didn't have any of the old consoles growing up, but I am a big fan of playing some arcade games at a arcade/bar here (sadly have not been since March). Pinball, Frogger, Tapper, Pac Man, Galaga, The Simpsons, Mario, Donkey Kong, some more I am sure I am forgetting. Used to go at least twice a...
  12. ColoradoDriver

How you doing?

I wanted to, but parts have been MIA for a couple months now.
  13. ColoradoDriver

I'm not personally a fan of the Razer mechanical switches either. EDIT: Or at least those noisy as hell clicky Greens. I have a distaste for Cherry MX Blues for this reason too. Big fan of Cherry MX Reds, Silent Reds, and to a lesser extent, Browns.
  14. ColoradoDriver

Looks great, glad you got everything working!
  15. ColoradoDriver

Bye Bye Diesel

Of course they never sold. $43k :rolleyes:
  16. ColoradoDriver

CX5 just keeps getting faster with age....

I've only ever found one gas station here that offers ethanol free gas.
  17. ColoradoDriver

I've heard that, but my buddy who plays it on PC said he has had no issues, so puts me a little at ease. Still no parts for new PC, so no newer games. I'll take a look. Sports aren't really my thing, but always looked like an interesting game.
  18. ColoradoDriver

Dude I can't get any new parts to build a new PC. I really want to play Cyberpunk, but no way do I want to play it on low or something. Yes I have 1200 hours in that game since 2014. Edit: I should note that the server I play on (Hard), periodically mods new zombie/enemy types in, messes with...
  19. ColoradoDriver

CX5 just keeps getting faster with age....

I don't know about actual times, but my CX-5 has only ever gotten more responsive to acceleration the longer I've owned it. I've driven two Gen 2 non-turbos now (2019 GT and a 2020 Touring) and they both felt quite sluggish from stop by comparison.
  20. ColoradoDriver

Recommendation for car ramps?

Too low to the ground for me. I get a bit claustrophobic as it is with my Rhino ramps. To OP: Been very happy with my Rhino ramps so far.