Search results

1. M

2017~2021 Need tail light

You went with the OEM part. I saw that but I wanted to save some money. I'll buy original parts for other things.
  2. M

Yes, that's what I ordered.
  3. M

Got it. Thank you.
  4. M

So you're saying don't buy aftermarket? Because the cheapest one I found is a non-OEM part at RockAuto. https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=10038216&cc=3438566
  5. M

Can you please explain what you mean by "aftermarket"? Thank you.
  6. M

I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring I need to get a new tail light (passenger side) because the one I have it's broken. The dealer would do it for $396.18, I'm assuming that's parts and labor. I checked prices and I found it for much less at RealMazdaParts and Amazon for about $150. How important is it...
  7. M

Snow chains

So, which chains would you recommend?
  8. M

Snow chains

What are?
  9. M

Snow chains

Wrong forum? Should I post in "Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspensions"?
  10. M

Snow chains

I have a 2018 CX-5 Touring AWD and I am in the market for a set of snow chains. My tires are P225/55R19. Also, do I need snow chains or cables? I see that some people recommend cables instead of chains, why? I've never heard of "cables"? Thanks.
  11. M

Flat tire

Americas Tire said they couldnt shave the tire to match the other three because they lacked the equipment to do it. Also the guy said they didnt recommend it. So, I just got it in all its brand new glory.
  12. M

Flat tire

Really? So, Im in the middle of nowhere and my front tire goes outIm SOL???
  13. M

Flat tire

My tires are rotated every six months by the Mazda dealer, at the time of my check up.
  14. M

Flat tire

This was also the recommendation at Americas Tire, put two in the back. Unfortunately I just got the one tire to replace the busted one.
  15. M

Flat tire

I swear that light didnt come on till yesterday when I was already on my way home. I took it there. They did not offer to fix it. They said I needed a new tire. 13,029. Americas tire have the Toyo in stock. They quoted me for the one tire only, not 4. They didnt say I needed (rather, that I...
  16. M

Flat tire

Costco guy said that because my car is AWD I should change all 4 tires. Is that true?
  17. M

Flat tire

American or Americas Tire?
  18. M

Flat tire

Costco would use Bridgestone tires for me.
  19. M

Flat tire

So, I was told that it couldnt be fixed. I may have been driving with a nail in it but the problem didnt manifest till yesterday. I need a new tire. Get one from Mazda or go with the best deal?