Search results

1. 7eregrine

Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

Wow, that was a great deal. Missed it, back to $129 today.
  2. 7eregrine

Definitely see that Keyboard in my future. :D Thanks for the follow up. Wait wait... I've been helping a Patriots fan all this time? Ohhhh brother. :D LOL Next we might have to introduce him to Phillips Hue. ;)
  3. 7eregrine

2017~2021 Side effects from forgetting to turn engine off

No way a turbo will see any ill effects from running at idle. It's not really even 'running' at that point.
  4. 7eregrine

Off Topic The Fitness Thread

Back to workouts, I did do another live class this morning. I am really starting to enjoy these. I even sent the trainer a question this morning that she answered (re: handlebar height). That was cool. "Got a question from Vincent in Cleveland!" There's a QR code on the screen and you scan it...
  5. 7eregrine

I was not being rude. You specifically said your bike does "basically the same thing" as a Peloton. Sure, a Mazda does the same thing as a Jaguar too. :D After now learning all about the low end bikes, the Schwinn seems a better deal. It's cheaper and has a screen that tracks some stuff so I...
  6. 7eregrine

Basically do the same thing? Did you read my review? You are talking about the base model Echelon? That's nowhere near the same. You might as well get one of the Schwinn's if you're not looking for a 'connected' bike. I did not throw money out the window. I got an excellent bike that has...
  7. 7eregrine

I think Peloton's success was in large part to them really being first with the kick ass app that allowed live sessions on the bike. A lot of good marketing surely helped.
  8. 7eregrine

Forgot the NT also included the 3# dumbbells. Peloton is extra charge.
  9. 7eregrine

This is the fitness thread, Muggs. Go ahead and share here. No need for Private Messaging. What's so great about Echelon? I compared the hell out of them. And the Bowflex, Proform and the Myx. My first choice was the Bowflex because it tilts side to side providing a bit of core exercise, too...
  10. 7eregrine

Ha! Thanks for asking! It's going very well, actually. I'm honestly pretty hooked on it. I have been riding it every other day for going on 2 months now. I really like the "Ride with a trainer" thing you can do. I did a 12 part ride in Hawaii and am working my way through Moab, Utah now...
  11. 7eregrine

Mazda 2020 US Sales

Yea, I don't think the CX 3 is long for this world.
  12. 7eregrine

Off Topic Dumb things you've heard (any) dealer say

A comment in another post made me think of this. I was going to post this there but instead of sidetracking, I'll start a fresh post. Re: Dealers not knowing the brand: what was a dumb comment you've heard or overheard from someone that SHOULD know the brand??? I was at a Volvo dealership...
  13. 7eregrine

I avoided it like the plague. I got a friend that would never shut up about it. I'm not into sports games. Maybe Madden but that is it. Soccer? PUKE. Car soccer?!?!? OMFG PUKE PUKE. Then I tried it. It is so insanely fun. I had to apologize to my buddy because he's right. It's really good...
  14. 7eregrine

Probably better to wait on CPunk anyways. They got bugs to work out. I think the 2 of you Ruth and Colorado should check out Rocket League and we can be a team in the 3v3's. TEAM MAZDA. :D
  15. 7eregrine

Seriously? STILL playing that game? Bro.... My friend from Colorado just texted me yesterday a screenshot from Sea Of Thieves. I'm going to look into that.
  16. 7eregrine

Didn't say it was the only reason, bro. But it is certainly a big reason. eSports is surely getting way more mainstream. What are we gaming these days? I fell down the Rocket League rabbit hole. I first saw that games years ago and thought... car soccer??? Lame. Not my kind of game. One of my...
  17. 7eregrine

Hate to say (no, I don't) I told you so on the mech keyb. Dueling light sabe.... what?!?!? SHould have put that one on my Xmas list. :D I'm the IT guy at my job and in life in general so the go to guy for questions. I an seeing a big trend the past 6 months with at least 6 parents coming to me...
  18. 7eregrine

2020 CX-5 Smart Braking...No cross traffic detection?

Cross traffic detection is at the rear only.
  19. 7eregrine

2013 CX-5 GT Dead and won't jump

#1 reason a battery won't jump start is because it is totally dead. Utterly dead. THis just happened to me. Battery, brand new in my wifes car, completely drained.
  20. 7eregrine

2013 CX-5 GT Dead and won't jump

It was that battery. I think more likely the initial "It's good" test was wrong.