Search results

1. rsvinylgraphics

2013 CX-5 GT Dead and won't jump

Could just be a faulty battery that won't hold a charge. You can take it to Autozone to load test it for you to find out if is faulty. Sometimes a cell will go bad in them even in newer batteries.
  2. rsvinylgraphics

2013 CX-5 GT Dead and won't jump

How old is the battery? You may have stated that but I missed it.
  3. rsvinylgraphics

Clear coat damage

just wondering what you used or what you did that dulled/scratched the clearcoat...
  4. rsvinylgraphics

Need help with a decal. Anyone good with photoshop?

send me a private message with your email address and I can send you the vector file
  5. rsvinylgraphics

something like this maybe?
  6. rsvinylgraphics

did you get it figured out?
  7. rsvinylgraphics

Wrench light flashing...Help!

Did you look in the owner's manual? A flashing wrench light normally means maintenance is required, such as an oil change.
  8. rsvinylgraphics

2010 CX7 Hesitates When Accelerating

Possibly a dirty or faulty fuel injector on cylinder 3. Try some fuel injector cleaner first before replacing the fuel injector. You can try swapping the fuel injector on cylinder 3 to a different cylinder, first clear the CEL with a code reader and if the code is now on the cylinder you...
  9. rsvinylgraphics

Ok so I painted the wheel cladding

I think you are missing the point of painting them the same as the body color
  10. rsvinylgraphics

Exploding Sun Roof on 2020 CX-5 Grand Touring

Actually it is a very common occurrence on not just Mazda vehicles but many other manufacturers vehicles. Do a google search and you will see what I am talking about.
  11. rsvinylgraphics

New wheel & tire day!

Sorry, not feeling it, tires are too beefy for my taste but if you like it that is all that matters
  12. rsvinylgraphics

Oil Leak underneath passenger side

Is the oil pan rusted?
  13. rsvinylgraphics

2005 Mazda 6 2.3l battery light/alternator issue

Two things, low brake fluid will trigger the "brake" warning light not the battery light. Changing only the pads does not require opening the system, therefore no need to do a brake system flush.
  14. rsvinylgraphics

02 P5 2.0L engine missing even after plugs and coils replaced

Do a compression test on cylinder 3.
  15. rsvinylgraphics

Mazda5 wants to start out in 4th

The tow will probably cost you $150-$250 unless you have towing coverage on your insurance policy.
  16. rsvinylgraphics

Mazda5 wants to start out in 4th

They will say bring it in
  17. rsvinylgraphics

P0171 error code

First thing to check would be the MAFS sensor, remove and clean it, there are several videos on youtube you can watch.