Search results

1. F

Guide: CX-5 Universal Oil Catch Can Installation

yes this oil catch can are the replica of MishMoto brand. it comes with bronze filteration.
  2. F

it is the same car.. i dont work on other peoples car. I think one is enough :D The oils inside the intake manifold isn't too much. but i can confirm it is about 50ml - 60ml of oil accumulate inside the intake manifold after 13 - 14K kms after my previous intake manifold clean up. Maybe Best...
  3. F

I would like to add in this 2nd video there's also a good amount of oil trapped within the intake manifold i forgot to add to this video clip.
  4. F

I find it easy to remove that is y i choose this area for mounting location. :) but i have got small hands. Hehehe
  5. F

Hi guys , would like to share another video for our Mazda CX 5. This application will be suitable for the right hand drive only.
  6. F

Guide: Mazda 2.0 & 2.5 Ltr Valve Cover & Oil Control Valve Gasket replacement

Hi guys hope y’all doing well. I’m sharing with you another video. Replacing Oil Control valve gasket seal & Rocker valve cover Gasket...
  7. F

2013~2016 CX-5 ATF FZ & Transmission filter replacement FW6A EL & FW6AX EL

Yes i had to use a pry tool preffer plastic ones. Just wedge it in. As it was very hard to remove before breaking loose the old sealant.
  8. F

2013~2016 CX-5 ATF FZ & Transmission filter replacement FW6A EL & FW6AX EL

Hi Guys , hope you are all well. Mazda ATF FZ & Transmission filter replacement FW6A EL & FW6AX EL DIY Just sharing another video , hope you find it useful. Thank you
  9. F

Mazda CX-5 Gen 1 Smelly odor AC system cleanse

Hi guys , hope you all are safe and healthy. I am going to leave it here. hopefully it is useful for Mazda owners
  10. F

Clunk/pop in drivers front wheel

have you checked the LCA bushings ?
  11. F

Video Upgrading parker lights & license plate bulbs

Ah yeah , it is not the same with ours.
  12. F

How to Maintain Sparkplugs CX-5 Skyactiv (Video)

Thanks for the info :)
  13. F

2013~2016 How to replace V belt / Serpentine belt on CX 5

Hi guys just want to leave this here, hope it helps CX 5 2012 - 2016 owners. Cheers
  14. F

Video Upgrading parker lights & license plate bulbs

Just going to leave it here. Cheers
  15. F

VID : Upgrading to Performance brake lines Mazda CX 5 KE

Whilst braking , u can feel the brake pedal traveled less than with the OEM brake lines. You don't have to give too much force to brake.
  16. F

Video Cleaning Intake valves CX 5 Skyactiv Gasoline engine

correct sir as mine only 23K kms on the clock during the service.
  17. F

Video Cleaning Intake valves CX 5 Skyactiv Gasoline engine

Welcome eelliss , Best to get a magnet tool , it is really handy and yes the middle bolt was a bit difficult to get it centered.