Search results

1. S

What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

@CTt3P5 I am using a VIOFO A119 V3 as dashcam and an R7 Radar Detector. Can't wait to install the Magnaflow Axleback which arrived today.
  2. S

Axelback for Mazda3 Gen4 available now

Can't wait to install this on my day off
  3. 20201130_184146.jpg

20201130_184146.jpg

4. S

Installing a Radar Detector and Dashcam using USB port

Finally took care of the hanging wires from the RD and Dashcam. Following my standard install of RD on the Left and Dashcam on the right with both up high on the windshield. Cables routed and left and right A pillars. Since the Mazda 3 doesn't have the Cig Lighter where we used to have it and...
  5. S

Installed my Radar Detector high up center of the windshield and routed both the Radar and Dashcam cables at each A Pillar.
  6. S

Mazda3 2.5T Turbocharged AWD Mazda3 for 2021 model year

Don't try it. You will end up going home with it.
  7. S

Large Convex Rear View Mirrors

I always had these hideous rear view mirror clip-ons on all my cars. I like seeing more whats behind me when using the rear view mirror. I don't use any of those rear view mirror features.
  8. S

Stock non BBS wheels. Can't wait to slap the Magnaflow axelback next weekend. Xpell protecion to hood and bumper done.
  9. S

Mazda3 2.5T Poll: Are you going to buy a Mazda3 2.5 Turbo?

My MPG is on the high 19's mixed city highway. 50-60mph for break in period.
  10. S

My M3TH had some pretty pampering today. Expell paint protection on hood/bumper/side mirror. Bumper Applique. High rise weather floormats and trunk liner.
  11. S

Axelback for Mazda3 Gen4 available now

An axelback for Mazda 3 Gen 4 is now available at Magnaflow. The one for the M3 2019+ is the Magnaflow 19459. Ordered one for my M3TH. By the way Black Friday sale 20% off close to Corksport price now.
  12. S

Carbon edition and other "Special" editions - What's the deal?

My local dealer has the Carbon CX5.
  13. S

Mazda3 Door Sill for Gen 4?

The OEM illuminated door sills for the M3 Hatchback Gen 4 are too expensive for my liking. Anybody know where we can get a stainless door sill for our Gen4's?
  14. S

They gave the usual discounts and promo. Loyalty, 0.9% and others. OTD was 34700
  15. S

Mazda3 2.5T Quick questions about the new Mazda3 Turbo

A little throttle disengages the Ebrake. Coming from a BMW 2016 X1 ,,,, I am loving this car. Looking forward for my 500 miles break in period then I will try to have some fun.
  16. S

Mazda3 2.5T Poll: Are you going to buy a Mazda3 2.5 Turbo?

Found a stock of the Polymetal Grey with Red interior available at my local dealership. Brought it home today.
  17. S

Just got my M3 Turbo PPP Polymetal Grey 34,700 OTD. No race mode yet for now. Driving it like a baby for the next 500 miles. After that, gloves off.
  18. S

Worried about low profile 18" rims on 2018 mazda3 touring - rough ride/weird size?

Will this affect the speedometer reading or the TPMS reading?
  19. S

I don't have a definite date but was assured it will arrive before end of November. Colonial Mazda in Connecticut already had deliveries of their M3 Turbo. I was able to have a pretty long test drive with their demo unit on uphill, downhill, twisties and interstate. With the pandemic you get to...