Search results

1. Conrad 16.5

Mazda Toolbox

Yes, I did find tbagent.exe in the above folder. As I said, I wasn't able to find the .exe that starts the Toolbox manually. tbagent.exe is the upgrade program for the Toolbox and I'm sure that if I gave it the go-ahead to upgrade that it would eventually end with the Toolbox up and running on...
  2. Conrad 16.5

Mazda Toolbox

I'm using Windows 10 and following your advice above, I don't find the Mazda Toolbox folder at all, looking under the M's, or anywhere else, at least not under the Start menu. Using Windows Explorer I do find it here, C:\Program Files (x86)\Mazda\Toolbox. As I said above, I can't find out how...
  3. Conrad 16.5

Mazda connect owners manual

I just tired the site, works fine for me. Mazda Connect (mazdahandsfree.com)
  4. Conrad 16.5

Mazda Toolbox

I had a similar issue the last time I updated my NAV cards. (both MX-5 and CX-5) My understanding is that once you insert the SD card into your computers card reader that the Toolbox is supposed to automatically recognize that a NAV card has been inserted and start the program. It didn't on my...
  5. Conrad 16.5

Speedometer feature

Are there any practical benefits to this? Or just a gee wiz kinda thing?
  6. Conrad 16.5

2020 transmission fluid level

The problem with this time tested method is the CX's belly pan. That pan can hold a lot of fluid before it starts dripping on your garage floor.
  7. Conrad 16.5

2021 Signature infotainment questions

There are two types of tire pressure monitoring systems. One system uses pressure monitors that live inside of the tires. This system can display the individual pressures for each tire independently. The pressure monitors inside of the tires require a battery that has to be periodically...
  8. Conrad 16.5

NAV Compass Question

My understanding is that the compass is only functional when the NAV card is removed. This makes ZERO sense but it's not the first time that Mazda has done something that doesn't make any sense, probably won't be the last either...
  9. Conrad 16.5

CX5 just keeps getting faster with age....

The cold weather isn't here yet, but it's coming...
  10. Conrad 16.5

What have you done to your Miata today?

I have those same mats for both my MX and for the CX. The MX is a fair weather car only but the CX gets driven year round. When I first bought the MAXpider mats for the CX I too was only going to use them in the winter months but they look so good and cover so much better than the OEMs, I...
  11. Conrad 16.5

2016 rear brake TSB resolution

I'm sorry to hear of your problems but your opening statement is simply not true. I have a 2016.5 CX w/EPB and I have zero brake issues and have been lied to by Mazda zero times. Sounds like you need a different dealership.
  12. Conrad 16.5

A sad day yesterday. I put the MX away for the season. Took a drive to the gas station, dumped in 5oz of Stabil, filled her up. Once home I put the MX onto my homemade ramps. Drained and filled the trans fluid then changed the engine oil. For the trans fill I set up a 'IV' fill method using a...
  13. Conrad 16.5

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

It was such a beautiful day yesterday. 76 degrees and sunny with a mild breeze. A perfect day for a long drive. The nicest day in about four years.
  14. Conrad 16.5

It was such a beautiful day yesterday. 76 degrees and sunny with a mild breeze. A perfect day for a long drive with the top down. The nicest day in about four years.
  15. Conrad 16.5

2017~2021 Please Help Radio/Console Randomly Restarting

As you suggested. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/infotainment-issues-slow-booting-rebooting-sluggish-performance-strange-behavior.123873914/
  16. Conrad 16.5

Guide: Infotainment issues? Slow booting? Rebooting? Sluggish performance?

If your infotainment system is acting strangely, the problems that you are having are likely a result of poor connectivity between the infotainment system and the SD card. The system uses info from the SD card in the boot process and if that info gets corrupted the system becomes unstable or...
  17. Conrad 16.5

73 degrees here yesterday in Northern Illinois. What did I do with my Miata today? I took a nice long drive with the top down baby!
  18. Conrad 16.5

2017~2021 Please Help Radio/Console Randomly Restarting

I don't understand. "The other day, I started the car w/o waiting for it to finish booting" What's the process you use to start your CX? I press the brake and then the Start button. No waiting for anything to boot. The boot process completes after the car is started. You people with slow...