Search results

1. F

How’s your 2018+ Turbo been?

low compression will cause misfire at idle only, you might be able to check datalist for that. In my case, the misfire is not severe enough for pcm to illuminate the cel, but you can clearly feel vehicle idles slightly rough and on the datalist you can clearly see misfire count go up as vehicle...
  2. F

Trailer lights problem

It is essentially plug and play, it’s good because it's oem and it’s designed for the car and not some universal s***, it comes with body plug and such, the harness has a control module and it needs power which you install this pin into a existing connector on the car.
  3. F

Trailer lights problem

Depinning it is such a b****, you need a pin tool for sure. I tried to transfer my hitch harness from my 19 to 20, end up cutting the wire and tapping into the other harness directly.
  4. F

Will Mazda6 alloy rims fit on a CX-5?

I will send u some pics later in the year when i throw them on
  5. F

oem cx7 rocks a 235/60/18 i believe, i bought 255/60/18 blizzak and it mounts on it perfectly damn i love it! its so wide it looks awesome from the back and traction is great. only issue was the offset, i had to remove 1 of the rubber vibration dampeners, honestly felt no difference with it or...
  6. F

it will most likely fit, now depending on the year, the newer cx5 has vibration dampener on the shock itself, there is 2 of them. With a different offset rim it might not clear those dampener. I have a 19 cx5, i bought cx7 rims for mine, i wanted to fit bigger tires, i believe 255/60/18 and the...
  7. F

CX-5 Brake lights

You can check for power at the connector, it's a 2 pin connector. They should be on the same fuse as the other brake light. I'll double check on that later, getting to it is a pain, I had to replace mine whole rear spoiler with the led when I accidentally backed into the garage door.
  8. F

the idle is barely noticable, at least for me. You can confirm the misfire by checking datalist, eventually cel will turn on while car is idling
  9. F

your welcome to check my post, its very detailed regarding to the matter
  10. F

low compression, valve does not seal properly. confirmed by doing wet and dry compression test
  11. F

2.5t, and yes the other owner is 2.5t as well
  12. F

lol I had my engine replaced at 24k, another member had their engine replaced as well at around 100k.
  13. F

2017~2021 CAN BUS junction locations

Isn't the car still under warranty?
  14. F

Custom Evil M rear badge

But still! Awesome job. I know they do sell these on aliexpress or ebay but damn you literally cut this yourself. I wonder if plasti dipping it would help with the look, the contrast might help.
  15. F

Custom Evil M rear badge

Looks nice! But damn I wish there wasn't that slot there from the original badge, it makes it look like something is missing.
  16. F

Shark Fin Antenna oops

Can you take a pic of the connector?
  17. F

Shark Fin Antenna oops

Wow nice job partially dropping the headliner, if you undo the nut already, it should pop out, try to pry slightly from the top, wiggle it slightly.
  18. F

Oil Filter Question

I would stick with oem filter if possible, especially with the 2.5t, i highly doubt manufacture like bosch would make a individual filter just for the 2.5t
  19. F

Oil Filter Question

What’s wrong with the oem filter? The cx9 2.5t has a different filter vs the rest of the mazda lineup due to higher oil pressure, why would you even consider aftermarket filter?
  20. F

Need help - '14 CX-5 rough engine idle after replacing spark plugs

Ummmm, obviously do not drive it with a obvious misfire... Was it running fine with old plugs? If so switch it to the old ones, if vehicle runs fine you know the new plugs are no good. I believe skyactiv takes those iridium plugs, not the cheap s*** ones so if it runs fine on old plugs it is...