Search results

1. CTt3P5

General FS: 2006 MX-5 Wheels with Winter Tires

Replaced the NC with an ND so I can no longer use these. Wheels are from a 2006 Touring (base model in 2006) and are 16x6.5 +55 with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. They do have cosmetic flaws (some scratches on the spokes, minor curb rash and one wheel has some clear coat peeling on a spoke) but...
  2. CTt3P5

NA MX-5 Radio fixed, car won't start...Help

Hey, we have all been there at some point! Just happy it was an easy fix! This is why I keep a container of extra fuses in my trunk. This way I can grab a new one vs taking it from somewhere else and then forgetting to put it back.
  3. CTt3P5

Hmmmm.... I know you said you re-installed as-was but by chance was there another ground wire connected in the same spot? Have you checked the fuse boxes for any other blown fuses, specifically for the starter? When my starter started to go on my NC, it would blow the fuse when I turned the...
  4. CTt3P5

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Right! PITA...just when I'd have them lined up perfectly, I'd start to press down and one would shift. Finally, I lined them up the best I could, pressed them onto the car and then adjusted the clips the best I could after.
  5. CTt3P5

ND MX-5 Mark’s 2016 ND Build

At least you know of a place to stop for some air, food and lodging (if needed). :) Speaking of, I need to get a new air compressor. My pancake was lost in the flood. Opened the garage door and it was floating, thankfully it didn't hit the Jeep.
  6. CTt3P5

I am by no means an electrical guru but might you have accidentally unplugged something during the SiriusXM removal? Not sure how it was installed in your car, was it a simple unplugging of a harness or did you have to get a little more involved?
  7. CTt3P5

ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Installed the Marco Tornado Twin Tone Air Horn today. Now I can "wake up" those inattentive drivers on the roadway.
  8. CTt3P5

What have you done to your Miata today?

Installed the Marco Tornado Twin Tone Air Horn this afternoon. Thank you! However I have a new set of snows sitting in the shed just waiting to be mounted and balanced on the OEM wheels. :) Thinking of doing that the first week of November.
  9. CTt3P5

Hmmmm, I have never heard of that system before. Could they at least make the sensors/caps a little sleeker? In the pics, they look huge and like they would be out of place on the valve stems.
  10. CTt3P5

ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Nice choice. It was on my list if I decided to put a header on the NC.
  11. CTt3P5

NB MX-5 Coilovers for miata

Another coilover option at the $1000 mark is the MeisterR. Quite a few members over on another fourm have them and they get some rave reviews. https://www.meisterr.com/# I almost bought them for my NC but opted for Koni Yellows and Progress springs. My reasoning was that I would set the...
  12. CTt3P5

Completely understand and wishing you an extended Fall and an early Spring! :D What else do we have to do to convince you? :p Nice Mark! Same here, started out cool but temps warmed up as the day went on. Have another drive this Saturday, 98 miles in 3hrs on roads that are within 15...
  13. CTt3P5

Went for a nice drive with the local Miata club and the Philly Mini club today. Beautiful weather for top down driving as well as nature's beautiful colors for the Fall season. Get some snow shoes and you won't have to put it away for the season. ;) haha
  14. CTt3P5

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Very nice Bruce! Love the aero kit on the SRC!
  15. CTt3P5

I had the OG Conti DWS on the P5 and liked them but they did have a softer sidewall. Haven't had a set of Cont's since so don't know if that has changed with the future gens or maybe the ECS as it's a summer tire? Just got an email from Discount Tire Direct that they are doing a flash sale...
  16. CTt3P5

Use them the same way in the summer and use them in the winter while driving to help keep the windows from fogging up. More so me as I tend to get hot when driving with the defroster on.
  17. CTt3P5

Installed the OEM window deflectors. Those clips are a PITA. Wifey is happy though and just in time for winter.
  18. CTt3P5

Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

Thanks for the advice. Will come in useful if we proceed with a re-build.
  19. CTt3P5

Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

I figured the case and fans were the only things that could be re-used and thought maybe the hard drive. But just how good is 1TB in the gaming world these days? My guess is not very. Might be able to re-use the PSU but if we are going to re-build I might as well upgrade that too. I'd rather...
  20. CTt3P5

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Halloween is close at hand, figured it was a good time to resurrect this dead thread. :)