Search results

1. M

I joined the Mazda CX-30 owners club

I kinda like how the CX-30 is a bit taller. I don't flop in the seat like my previous Civic Coupe. I checked fuel mileage on my first tank...29.6 mpg!!! Not too shabby. Let's see what the average of a few tanks is. I'm not a boy racer so I expect it to be reasonable. mitch
  2. M

I do like that render but the reality of making the cladding match seems like it would be quite difficult. I don't think it would be any harder than painting a plastic bumper cover. Use the same Pearl paint and it would look good. Actually, back to the idea of covering the cladding...What...
  3. M

It does look good. m
  4. M

They are car dealers, that's what they do...Try to take as much money out of your wallet as possible with no regrets.. I called and emailed all the local mazda dealers and wanted an OTD price for a white CX30 select THAT WEEK. Went back and forth and Westshore came in with the best price OTD...
  5. M

On the CX30 forum there is a photoshopped image of a red one with painted cladding. Also Superstreet has a lowered CX30 with painted cladding... https://tinyurl.com/y5r6nkz5 https://tinyurl.com/y4zqeymj The trick is to find a good bodyshop/painter to do the deed.
  6. M

I picked up my 2020 Select in White with black/blue interior last week. It was the end of the month/end of the quarter and with the 2021's on the lot they were willing to deal. Got about $1500 off as a first time Mazda owner (prev Honda/Toyota guy) and 0% for 60 mos. They then promptly added the...
  7. M

2021 CX-30 2.5 S. 2021 model year differences?

So I see the 2021 has a new name but not much has changed. Carplay on the entry level model. Prefered get a sunroof. Does not seem like much has changed accept for the name. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a new CX-30 and if there is not much difference, I'll just get a 2020 Select. I...
  8. M

CX-30 top IIHS safety pick

Passed with flying colors except the headlights on the preferred trim. It also got good marks from the Euro NCAP review...So it's not only a neat looking/driving car, it's very safe too! mitch https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/mazda/cx-30-4-door-suv/2020#headlights...
  9. M

What are you paying for your CX-30?

Just took a test drive...... I LOVE this car.. Checks all the boxes for me. That being said the sales man offered a Preferred for $23,900. He did not mention destination fee ($1045?) or tax. He said this was "aggressive" pricing.. You know salesman...HA.. The deal also included me trading in my...
  10. M

New guy here... Very interested in the CX-30

Please post pictures of that paint job on the cladding I found this on another CX30 forum...
  11. M

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

I'm 5'11 and just under 200# and I find it quite comfortable. Lots of adjustment with the wheel and seat for me... So has anybody here bought one yet? I'm looking at mid summer purchase for me.. m
  12. M

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

So I saw my first CX30 out in the open the other day.. Its a good looking car/suv out on the road. I still don't like the wheel well clading. Got to see it from a distance. I sat in one at the dealer and I like it. Like the interior. Now for a test dirve.. The American TV automotive show...
  13. M

Yes, to get an idea of what it would look like with "body color" cladding just look at a black CX30. Also there is photoshopped pic of a red one with same color wheel well cladding.. Ever since we were talking about the cladding I have been looking at other cars with large cladding.. The Mini...
  14. M

So I went down to my local Mazda dealer to view the CX30 live and up front in person... It did not disappoint. Like others have said it looks better in person. And yes I still don't care for the wheel well cladding... This is one very well though out, well put together vehicle. It just exudes...
  15. M

Any body know when the CX30 is going to be available for purchase in the US? not that I'm anxious or anything like that....(attn) mitch
  16. M

"Just FYI, plastidip will leave a textured look" I'm ok with that. It would have that "rugged" same color look.. Heck I was thinking of using color matched truck bed liner!!! Like I said, if it looks good I'll take the cladding off and take it to a painter and have it done.. Like you said it...
  17. M

This vehicle checks all the boxes for me.. I've had a few SUV's and I'm more of a small car guy than a truck guy. I think Mazda is gonna hit it out of the park with this one. Very much along the lines of the GLA 250/QX-30 lines but makes it work and for a lot less money.. I was looking at the...