Search results

1. B

What have you done to your Miata today?

Jeff, car looks great. My ACP doesn’t always connect when I start the car...and sometimes disconnects when driving....real pain for using google maps. 😕. I’m not sure if it’s something I didn’t do when install it or what? I hope you have better luck then me.
  2. B

Jeff's 2008 Special Edition Build Thread...

Hang in there brother! This to will pass! One hurdle at a time.....if I can help in any way lmk! Not sure how, but I’m open to pitch in....
  3. B

NO!!!!!!😳😬😞 Just realized you’ve had her 5 yrs! 😔 it looks like a river going down your street? Do you live in a flood plain? oh my word! was the basement finished? Do you lose any mechanical equipment?
  4. B

jeffy, got the cx5 weather tech rain guards installed finally! looking nice...thanks again!
  5. B

😳, yikes!
  6. B

Safe sailing Mike!
  7. B

Cleaned the engine bay. Cleaned up and organized the garage. Picked up some additional storage too.
  8. B

Cool, I like!
  9. B

Interesting the part # changed? Fingers crossed!
  10. B

Cleaned my dry corksport filter today....not much dirt, it is in a box so it’s protected from a lot of just engine compartment dirt and grime.
  11. B

Nice repair job Mike!
  12. B

Thanks Antoine! All you do is post a pic or video of your car on their FB Ppage, people like It for the “people’s choice“ category and the museum staff does the judging for other virtual awards. https://m.facebook.com/larzandersonautomuseum/
  13. B

Went to my second cars and coffee event at Larz Anderson sat. It was virtual of course...maybe we can get back to in person/car events next month? Anyway, here’s my entry....the prop, which changes each event makes certain the picture is a current one. Last month was your car keys/fob and this...
  14. B

Cleaned off a few dead bugs from a great ride yesterday to Diamond Hill Park in Cumberland RI with the brother in law and his wife. The ice cream shop across the street was packed with social distancing customers. Robin and I didn’t indulge, I need to avoid the calories!
  15. B

Took her to my local Mazda dealer for a state (MA) inspection. I worked here last yr, and I know the guy doing the inspection. After driving the car in and starting the process he comes in and says he’s no sure I’ll pass because I don’t have a front plate. Luckily I had it in the trunk, I had...
  16. B

ND MX-5 Mark’s 2016 ND Build

not sure....i like them, but the road noise of directional tires as they wear is almost unbearable on the highway...but they sure are sticky
  17. B

finished detailing the engine bay. honestly it wasn't that bad...even after driving it for 5 months were it normally would be stored, driving in NC and FL did it no harm. looks like I drove for a while with a small nail in my drivers front Direzza. very slow leak but I cant patch it, its to...
  18. B

Not an issue for the automatic. The auto did have a recall for a sudden down shift, but the was an easy reprogram of the ecm.
  19. B

Little maintenance work....put on almost 5k miles in the last 4 months....NC, FL East and west coast, back to NC and back to taxachusetts.