ABCGarage

Audew H11/H8/H9 360-degree LED Headlights

I had the awesome opportunity to work with Audew when they personally reached out to me via email to review their newest H11/H8/H9 360-degree LED headlight bulbs! At first I thought this opportunity was too good to be true, but sure enough I received their product in my mail a few days after.

Audew H11/H9/H8 360-degree LED Headlights: https://amzn.to/36JlyIq

35% off Special: click 25% off coupon on the page and apply AUDEW10LED at checkout.

Specifications:
-6-side LED chips structure for brighter and safer light output (360-degree lighting, no dark spots)
-Easy installation, plug and play
-Quick and Reliable Heat Dissipation: copper materials and turbo fan release 90% of the heat to achieve 50,000 hours of operation within normal temperatures
-Fully Conversion Kit: the LED bulbs are dust, cold and shock proof and if there are any issues within 2 years Audew will fix or replace your unit

Installation:

Not very difficult, just have to fit the bulb in with the limited space in the headlight area. Should take only 20 minutes max for both sides!

Review:

I am quite surprised by the quality for the price, I was using Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LEDs before this which cost $120 and these are less than half the price with the same quality! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely pick up these bulbs instead of the Morimotos. Highly recommend these bulbs and definitely take advantage of the savings you can get on these bulbs :)!

Author
ABCGarage
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Well written, quick and to the point. Thanks for the video review/comparison as well!
ABCGarage
ABCGarage
Thank you for the kind words, I hope to bring more valuable information to the forum!
Upvote 0
Back