2019 Signature or 2021 Carbon edition?

Ah, I overlooked the CE is FWD. I'm in FL and don't need FWD but I prefer it.
The signature is $35,200/12k miles and CE is $35,784/4k miles. Both would require shipping. Would try to find locally at similar pricing though, especially a signature seems to be more difficult to find.

Upvote 0
When I sat in a non-Signature model, I found the interior felt..cheap. The Signature adds some nice materials and the smells and small details really do make the difference.

Upvote 0
I would base it on whether you like the interior of the Signature or the exterior accents/polymetal gray exterior paint of the CE. I personally would go with the Signature.

Upvote 0
When I sat in a non-Signature model, I found the interior felt..cheap. The Signature adds some nice materials and the smells and small details really do make the difference.
Thanks, I need to check out both in person. I don't know enough about the trade-offs between the 2 models. Would expect nicer materials in the signature but would the CE have some tech improvements that could be compelling and of course it would be 2 years newer and longer under warranty.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I need to check out both in person. I don't know enough about the trade-offs between the 2 models. Would expect nicer materials in the signature but would the CE have some tech improvements that could be compelling and of course it would be 2 years newer and longer under warranty.
Woah. I don’t think you mentioned they were 2 model years apart. That does change the comparison a little. Still, I think you’re right. Seat time in both is needed.

Upvote 0
Wait! The 2019 Sig is $35k? That's just about what we paid for ours new in December 2018. I wouldn't buy either at that price.

Upvote 0
Wait! The 2019 Sig is $35k? That's just about what we paid for ours new in December 2018. I wouldn't buy either at that price.
It is the CX-9 not a CX-5. The 2019 in my mind was a good year for the CX-9. You got the ventilated seats, the folding mirrors and the 360 camera but with the auburn seats. How many miles?

Upvote 0
Assuming you are in the US. The 2021 CE will have a newer better infotainment system, but won’t have the HUD that the signature has.

Upvote 0
It is the CX-9 not a CX-5. The 2019 in my mind was a good year for the CX-9. You got the ventilated seats, the folding mirrors and the 360 camera but with the auburn seats. How many miles?
Ah, sorry. This forum is so slow that I don't filter.

Upvote 0
The signature has 12k mi. The CE, 4,100.

The signature has nappa leather and the CE has the regular leather. I don't think the CE has a heads up display or the 360 camera. The signature is AWD while the CE can be either. Honestly, they are really close and I would pick whichever you prefer. I would defiantly try for 40.

Upvote 0
Back