2021 CX-5 Navigation Day mode at Night?

At 6:30 am (New York time), when it is still dark out, the map is in day mode. There doesn't seem to be an 'auto' option. Do I have something set wrong? The time is correct on the screen

Solution
The screen brightness can be adjusted using the trip meter selector on the right side of the display on the dash. Adjust it back so that night mode comes on automatically.
The screen brightness can be adjusted using the trip meter selector on the right side of the display on the dash. Adjust it back so that night mode comes on automatically.

Upvote 0
Solution
At 6:30 am (New York time), when it is still dark out, the map is in day mode. There doesn't seem to be an 'auto' option. Do I have something set wrong? The time is correct on the screen
Hi Joe - were you able to figure this out? I recently purchased a CX-5 and the nav screen does not change to night mode, even though I have the day/night option set to auto. Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Hi Joe - were you able to figure this out? I recently purchased a CX-5 and the nav screen does not change to night mode, even though I have the day/night option set to auto. Thank you for your help.
Turn down the dash brightness, it’s on the instrument cluster, turn dial down and it will dim the cluster and the infotainment display.

Upvote 0
Back