Show me your CX-5 wheels

My offsets 25+ rear and front
I just post new photos

View attachment 223723View attachment 223724
Yea this looks very nice. I have to get mine all set up for this summer. I’m gonna test fit mine to see how they sit. I’m thinking about the same tire spec as yours as well already. Definitely looks good. You have the same idea as me. H&R springs on the way. And might get some new subtle fender flares

Yea this looks very nice. I have to get mine all set up for this summer. I’m gonna test fit mine to see how they sit. I’m thinking about the same tire spec as yours as well already. Definitely looks good. You have the same idea as me. H&R springs on the way. And might get some new subtle fender flares

Yup that’s what I’m thinking about. I want to get some new subtle fender flares! Do you have a link for fender flares?
The tire spec look aggressive i get thumbs up 👍🏼 from some people in stoplight. Vehicle stability on highway, smooth cornering.

Yup that’s what I’m thinking about. I want to get some new subtle fender flares! Do you have a link for fender flares?
The tire spec look aggressive i get thumbs up 👍🏼 from some people in stoplight. Vehicle stability on highway, smooth cornering.
Clinched Flares has some subtle ones but it only looks like you need like an 1”-2” flare. Clinched prices might be worth it. I’m going to see if there are any OEM+ type ones available

just lowered my car with eibach prokit
looks better now!
lets wait for a week until it sits properly. should be lower a little bit

Eibachprokit mazda cx5.jpg

guys I just want to know what is the best tire psi for 20" ? is it ok 35 psi what about 40 psi ?
front 245/45/20 raer 275/40/20

guys I just want to know what is the best tire psi for 20" ? is it ok 35 psi what about 40 psi ?

Depends on your preference. Higher PSI at that sidewall height would be somewhat stiff, so cornering would be a tiny bit better, but the tires wouldn't dampen road imperfections as well. Lower PSI is more comfortable but handling may not feel as tight in sharper turns.

As a point of reference, the placard in the driver's side door jamb states that recommended PSI for the OEM 20" wheel and tire size (255/50/20) is 34 PSI. I personally have my 20" setup set to 36-37, and my 22" setup (285/35/22) set to 38-39.

New Wheels and Tires!

Long time lurker... A lot of the discussion here helped me finally decide on my wheels and tires for my CX-5 Grand Touring. This is what I ended up with:

Vossen HF-1 Gunmetal Grey
20x9 ET35
20x10 ET45

G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S
245/45/20
275/40/20

View attachment 220987
View attachment 220988
View attachment 220989
View attachment 220990

H&R spring to lower it and maybe space the tires out 10mm or so... I see if I can get some pics from the front to show the offset.

Going to be posting the OEM wheels and tires here shortly.

I'm really digging these wheels! But it's a bit out of my budget :(

Bigger wheel diameter lower psi. Google it there is a table/ chart for you to calculate it is base on your load index.

Back