What up ya'll

• Thread starter Asshole Andy Armageddon
  • Start date
I guess you wouldn't have much of a choice if she was wearing that little skirt... easy access rocks! (rockon)

mazdaspeedpower said:
its not that bad, I could fit my goalie equipment in mine, no problem. Speed it's a little tighter, but still fits, stick has to go in the back seat though, since I don't like folding my seats down.
what the hell is girlie equipment? (dunno)

ZeroAccess said:
I may need a 2nd opinion on this, I mean...I
you have no idea the things she promised me in the car...I was gonna lay a blankie down so I wouldn't get anything on the car... and just...
I'm seriously hurt

Sad but true my friend for many reasons. haven't you ever heard the term "Don't s*** where you eat"

ZeroAccess said:
ya'll suck, oh well
gonna be hard to explain to her why we can't...

Dude, **** that! Bang the snot outta her!
(No disrespect intended. Just my obnoxious way of getting the point across.)

Actually i dont specialize in feet. BTW twas a joke... so does this mean you're nt a cop?

Chi... I'm sorry man - they made me do it.
I didn't want to rat you out but I CAN'T go back.

My pretty little ass can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, wtf. this old-ass thread went from, "what up y'all?" to, "dude, you gotta bang the snot out of your girlfriend in your p5!"

sam, i didnt have you and your girlfriend pegged as "in-car fuckers." i'll never look at your msp the same again (evil)

cable43 said:
what the hell is girlie equipment? (dunno)

Goalie equipment; the hockey pleyer on the ice who is dumb enough to guard the net from the oposing team. Stops the puck. Wears those big rectangular pads, big helmet, glove, blocker. Damn, this strike is really affecting peoples minds, ******* NHL*shakes fist at bastards, all of them*

mazdaspeedpower said:
Goalie equipment; the hockey pleyer on the ice who is dumb enough to guard the net from the oposing team. Stops the puck. Wears those big rectangular pads, big helmet, glove, blocker. Damn, this strike is really affecting peoples minds, ******* NHL*shakes fist at bastards, all of them*

you have to know i was kidding.
in my teenage years i think i was the only black kid in PA who even knew what street hockey was.(laugh)

I know you where kidding, it's hard to show sarcasm on the internet...lol, thats why I put that little NHL comment at the end:D

protejay5 said:
lol, wtf. this old-ass thread went from, "what up y'all?" to, "dude, you gotta bang the snot out of your girlfriend in your p5!"

sam, i didnt have you and your girlfriend pegged as "in-car fuckers." i'll never look at your msp the same again (evil)
I have never slapped skins in my speed!!!

Back