Recent content by ZoomVT

1. Z

Roof Rack on a Sedan

yes it will according to Thule website. BTW i am thinking of putting mine up for sale. I'l be making a thread later today.
  2. Z

FS: Mazda3 EBC GreenStuff brake pads and KVR Cross Drilled Rotors

still have the rear rotors and pads... anyone anyone? buehler?
  3. Z

Brought car in for oil service, got a wreck back instead

i did a search but didnt see this posted here, figure i would share the LOL cliff notes: guy brings ins his 07 BMW M5 for oil service. gets call about an accident. dealer claims tech hit 'patch of sand' during testing. owner checks accident spot to find 30-yard skidmarks, and 110-yards of...
  4. Z

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont Region Check-In

wow there are 4 VTersnow. we just quadrupled in size. Name: ZoomVT On Mazda247 I go by: ZoomVT Location: Burlington, VT Age: 28 Car: '08 328xi | prev: '07 Mazda 3 - '04 Mazda 3s How far you're willing to drive for a meet: greater Burlington area Best times to meet: Weekdays nights Type of place...
  5. Z

This is why Bush will be remembered (Humorous, no politics allowed)

did anyone save the pic? the link is dead now...
  6. Z

American Express sucks donkey balls

i agree with you; however you cant change overnight, and there are good people (ie. not deadbeats); who make a huge effort to stay on top of their debt who are now getting penalized for being responsible.
  7. Z

American Express sucks donkey balls

holy crap dude. that is BS and it blows. i had heard of this and i have been seeing signs of this nonsense going around. i was going to use my returns to payoff a card, but i think im gonna find a different strategy. especially because this is a CHASE card, and they have been reducing credits...
  8. Z

Project Angry Pirate E30 (yarrrr mateys...)

subscribing... i really like the e30 myself.
  9. Z

Pick up lines

here is a book just in time for the holidays. 'Bubba & Cooter's Book of Sure-fire Pick-up Lines' Thank you for purchasing 'Bubba & Cooter's Book of Sure-fire Pick-up Lines' brought to you by Bubba & Cooter, straight outta the hils. Enjoy! 1) Did you fart? cuz you blew me away. 2) Are...
  10. Z

winter set up

nice deal. im still looking for the right set myself. im debating what to do cause of the lack of spare tire. i would hate to get stuck with a flat in the middle of the highway in VT, it would take at least 1 hour to get a tow truck.
  11. Z

Man pays his overdue account with a drawing of a spider

story here: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="524"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="25"> </td><td valign="top"><spider2.gif></spider2.gif> </td></tr></tbody></table>
  12. Z

spotted

bastard!
  13. Z

winter set up

good points Joe; yes always have a full tank of gas and windshield fluid. in the winter i always have a bottle of washer fluid in the trunk just in case.
  14. Z

spotted

no. sorry. you went to the game? you bastid!
  15. Z

winter set up

ALERT! there is another VT driver spotted! Deerek, i usually replace my CAI with the stocker and then proceed to drive with my stock tires and spin all over the place until they are completely bald. then i usually buy a new set of winters :)
Back