Recent content by zoomin MP3

1. Z

WTB: Short shifter for 2000 Protege

I've got a TWM for sale right now in my FS thread. It's in the mp3 fs section. *edit* nevermind, it sold locally.
  2. Z

Going back to stock sale!!!

Early weekend bump for more parts available!!!
  3. Z

FS: Twiggy Sticks! and adjustable cam gears

Yes I do. I've actually got 2 sets, 1 red, 1 blue. I've decided to get rid of the mp3 and never used these. If the mods need a new pic, let me know.
  4. Z

*Reserved for pics*
  5. Z

Nope, those are staying with the car. Thx
  6. Z

I've decided I just don't use the car enough anymore and it's in the way more than it is useful. I've got a buyer for the car locally but he can't afford it with all the upgrades. Most of the stuff in my signature will be coming off the car. I'll edit as I pull more off. Feel free to make...
  7. Z

Full Mazdaspeed protege turbo kit (BOLT ON READY!) and LSD

Yep, 77.4 hp to be exact. And even that was on a cool morning (about 50 degrees).
  8. Z

Full Mazdaspeed protege turbo kit (BOLT ON READY!) and LSD

Same here. The rest of you guys need to BACK OFF! I'm the only one that NEEDS boost. You're all at sea level or close enough. I'm up at 6300 ft, there's no power here. I literally dynoed at 77hp.
  9. Z

What have you done to your MP3 today???

Hooked up a battery tender to keep my 15 lb braille charged through the winter.
  10. Z

Price drop, I want this stuff gone. Check out my microtech LT-10s ems for sale too in the universal parts threads. Also, does anyone know if you can gain anything from tuning stock cams with adjustable gears?
  11. Z

COMPLETE 2002 P5 Part OUT!

Still have the interior rear view mirror and is it in good shape? $15 shipped to 80915?
  12. Z

Adjustable gears still available. Cams are SOLD!!! You know you want em, I've got em. Brand new, never installed, NA twighlight (Twiggy) cams. These will also work in a turbo engine but you'll need to adjust the cam timing differently. It's quite simple and there are details of it here on the...
  13. Z

FS: Brand new Microtech LT-10 and custom wiring harness

ttt for new picture and price drop. Help me get this out of the garage!
  14. Z

New to the MP3

Here ya go. The bar with both brackets and even the nuts to attach miscellaneous sensors and things. How's $75 shipped?
Back