Recent content by Zaxdad

1. Zaxdad

Pirelli P7 on a 2019 GTR feedback?

Hi All. I'm looking at replacing the OEM Toyo's on my CX-5 GTR. I can get a really good deal on a set of Pirelli P7 All Season Plus. Ride comfort and quietness are my number one priority. Any feedback on that choice? Thanks for any input.
  2. Zaxdad

225/55R19 Tire Comparison Table for CX-5 GT - Many to Choose From

Thanks. I think given my priorities, I should just spring for the LX25. I drive very little so I won't be replacing them any time soon. Thanks for your input.
  3. Zaxdad

Thanks very much. The hunt goes on.
  4. Zaxdad

Hi All. I picked up a 2019 GTR a few weeks ago. It's still on the OEM Toyo A35 tires. I live in western North Carolina, so some rain and a little snow. Ride comfort and quietness are my number 1 concern. I never see Nokian tires mentioned, although they seem to be well-reviewed. Any input? Thanks
  5. Zaxdad

Disappointments / missing things in your CX-5?

I've only owned my 2019 GTR for about 10 days. I would have like a wireless charging pad. Also, USB ports near the dash would be nice. I came from Hyundai Tuscon and the infotainment system was much better in the Hyundai.
  6. Zaxdad

Mazda Mobile Start App

I've used the Compustar with the Drone Mobile module in my last couple of cars. It works great. I can ask Google home or Alexa to start my car. Also has a phone app. I bought my car 2 weeks ago. Best Buy has them on sale for $299 on occasion. It does have a minimal subscription cost to use the...
  7. Zaxdad

New Owner. Tire Questions

Hi All, I picked up a used 2019 Grand Touring Reserve last week. It has the 225/55/r19 Toyo a36 OEM tires. The car has 11,500 miles on it. I've read in other groups, people have put on 235/55/r19s. Three questions. Is there an advantage to going to that tire size? Will that size tire fit? What...
Back