Recent content by Xer0ne

1. X

2013 CX-5: Plastic piece under the cabin is coming off, need some help identifying

lol that was an unexpected answer, but appreciate the reply nonetheless. :) The very first fastener at the front on the driver's side on my 2016 (same part#) broke. I had to use some packing tape to hold it up. Not sure if I could just pull out all the fasteners and install the new moulding...
  2. X

2013 CX-5: Plastic piece under the cabin is coming off, need some help identifying

Hi Mithan, did you end up replacing it yourself? How did it go? Any tips? Thanks!
  3. X

Mazda Parts in Canada?

Much appreciate the suggestions guys! I'll keep it in mind and will certainly look into those options when I need to buy more expensive items or ones in larger quantity. (y):)
  4. X

Mazda Parts in Canada?

Thanks for the reply! yeah i'll probably try them out when I need some wiper blade refills, will definitely use a credit card. Not too many options here. Those sold on Amazon or eBay are extremely expensive. Most online stores in the US don't ship to Canada.
  5. X

Mazda Parts in Canada?

To my fellow Canadians, where do you guys usually get parts, accessories, consumable replacements, etc. in Canada, besides at the dealerships? Is www.autopartsway.ca good? Thanks!
  6. X

2017~2024 How much would you pay for a used 2017 fully loaded CX-5 GT?

Yeah they'll need to upgrade those two USB ports at the front to 2.1 amps for AA/CP. That's probably one of the only few things that I was kind of disappointed about when I found out, but again i think i can live without AA/CP, though i do like the idea of being able to charge my phones while...
  7. X

Thanks all for the replies, much appreciated. yeah i read somewhere Mazda has confirmed 2.5T are coming to 2019 CX-5. Not sure if it's true, some also said Android Auto and Apple CarPlay will be implemented too. Ventilated seats will certainly be a great addition as well. :)
  8. X

darn, only two new 2016's in my area per autotrader, no new 2017. that's within a 250km radius. lol only one 2017 in whole Canada.. wow, and it's 529km from where i am. it's priced at 28k USD (36.6k CAD)
  9. X

Thanks for the replies folks! yeah i thought about waiting until 2019's come out, but i've been hesitant, as I'm not sure if i can wait til Nov. or Dec. due to some upcoming changes in my personal life, but i can certainly try. Kaps, i assume you meant to say someone will buy a new "2018" for...
  10. X

Hello all, I've been looking to buy a 2017/2018 CX-5, and checking out different dealers in the GTA area online. Just wondering how much y'all think a 2017 fully loaded CX-5 with about 10k-20k mileage on the odometer is worth nowadays. I'm located in Toronto area, so it'd be great if your...
Back