Recent content by wwazman

1. wwazman

I've tried 5 sets of ignition coils! 2020 CX-5

Hey all .. My ride is a 2020 Mazda cx-5, I drive Uber and I have 127,000 mi on it. The last few weeks I've tried five sets of ignition coils, two from Amazon coming from china, two from AutoZone which didn't work either, and one from advance Auto parts. None * of them last more than a couple...
  2. wwazman

2020 CX-5 Xenon headlight upgrade?

AFAIK it did? I pity the person that flashes their brights to get MY reaction because it was like turning on the sun!.... I crave that power! :D :D :D
  3. wwazman

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

In Portland, it's VERY popular. I just leave them (it's a pair) lately on the desktop, people can choose to play games or just look at the pretty picture. On weekends I usually have them playing a popular movie: Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc etc. I have a TON of stuff on the usb drive...
  4. wwazman

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

today: nothing. Last week? used a paint pen to fix some scratches on the front. Recently? installed a tablet-monitor system in the backseats for rear passenger viewing and entertainment (Uber driver) Next week? Headlight upgrade?
  5. wwazman

Poll Do you use Sport mode and Manual mode?

I use Sport mode to piss off tailgaters that try to go around! >:D
  6. wwazman

2020 CX-5 Xenon headlight upgrade?

I have a new (to me) 2020 Mazda CX5 and it's got a headlight system I'm slightly unfamiliar with.. in my old Mazda 3 I could simply replace the bulb and put LEDS in.. I see where I can replace the bulb but I'm not sure how the shutter system works, voltages, the weird box behind it, etc. I...
  7. wwazman

What did you pay for your CX-5?

just bought a 2020 cx5 Touring edition for $27k plus Gap coverage.
  8. wwazman

Workshop Manuals for 2018 CX-5

GOD BLESS YOU!!! I found the voltage for the seat that I needed!!
  9. wwazman

CX-5 electric seat pin out?

Anyone?
  10. wwazman

CX-5 electric seat pin out?

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has the pin out for the colors for the electric controls on the CX-5 driver’s seat? I'm wanting to make a Franken Mazda conversion and I need those as well as voltage if possible. Thanks for assistance!
  11. wwazman

Mazda3 persistent shaking at 60mph...Help!

Back tires were bald and needed to be replaced. Had been to three other shops trying to locate the problem, including about six trips to my local Mazda dealership.
  12. wwazman

After replacing struts, axles which didn't need to be replaced, totally new front brakes, I finally got back to the shop to have them recheck the alignment because it was still going to the left and they discovered that one of my tie rods keeps coming loose and I noted that because it I said it...
  13. wwazman

I have a weird shaking going on at 60 MPH and up. In town it's fine. So far I've replaced tires in five sets, front struts, alignment, front axles. The vibration is still there. I was told by the people that did the struts that my front right ram was bent so I went ahead and replaced that. At...
  14. wwazman

What have you done to your P5 today?

yesterday: left door electronic lock removal (from junkyard), r.rear abs sensor removal (jy), headlight gasket removal, side marker light removal.. then door electronic lock installation (took about two hours to figure it out.. taking it OUT was easy.. putting it IN was hard!!!..and it helps if...
  15. wwazman

Airbag Warning Light Flashing

Hello I found this thread on google trying to read my code from the car I just bought today, used. Happy to get it going and there's a few codes I need to decipher, but this is one of them floating on the dash board. I think in *MY* case it's a little different and a different cause - the seat...
Back