Recent content by wootms3woot

1. W

Running lower octane

It's never a good idea to run low octane in turbo or high compression applications, you run the risk of spark knock. Premium combusts at a higher temperature than regular thus lowering the chance of knock. The knock sensor can sense knock and retard timing, but that's just wasting useable...
  2. W

Running lower octane

Man...I'm glad I took out loans, went to college and acquired a good job...I couldn't live with myself if I thought ~$5 a week was a significant amount of money. The only way I would accept that complaint was if someone drove 350miles a day and filled up 7 times a week. People who buy $24,000...
  3. W

Running lower octane

AMEN, I hate when people b**** about premium compared to regular...our tanks are what 16 gallons max?? that comes to, on average, $3.20 a fill up more for premium. Honestly if you buy a turbo car and can't afford the extra ~$3 to put the right gas in it, then you should just sell it and buy a...
  4. W

Black hatchbacks Post em

no adjustable links here, I like the camber properties with the stock links. I've been running this set-up for about 8 months and its never let me down yet!
  5. W

Black hatchbacks Post em

wheels are 18x7.5 with 235/40s rear shocks are set to 50% I believe...fronts to 3/5
  6. W

Black hatchbacks Post em

hmm...my sig didn't show up... anyway, lowered on H&R springs and koni yellows
  7. W

Black hatchbacks Post em

First post!
Back