Recent content by WolfgangGullich

1. W

2016~2023 How do you disable Sirius XM?

I’d like to do the same... I’m up in Alaska where Sirius coverage is pretty sparse and I get the “No SiriusXM Signal” message constantly despite turning off all features that use the signal. I’ve updated the infotainment firmware to NA .335 and it’s still there.
  2. W

2016~2023 Remove "No SiriusXM Signal" notification

I thought that too and have everything turned off that gets data from Sirius and still get the message...maybe updating to latest system software will get rid of it?
  3. W

I was just hoping I could do it myself... There are spots around Anchorage where Sirius does work, but it's basically unusable. Maybe it'll go away when the 3 month trial subscription runs out?
  4. W

Ok, so bought my '19 CX-9 GT a couple weeks ago and I keep getting this message blinking at the top of the screen. Live up in Alaska, so SiriusXM really isn't an option, except for occasional reception in Anchorage. I only listen to terrestrial and internet radio. Anyone know how to make it so...
  5. W

70.00.335 Firmware

So the CX-9 cannot read USB 3.0 devices, it will only read up to 2.0 I learned this last week when I tried to put all my music on a 3.0 thumb drive to learn it can't even see a 3.0 device
Back