Recent content by wmzda5

1. W

Aftermarket cargo cover for a 2015 Mazda5

I have a cargo cover and some other stuff I want to get rid off from my 2007 mazda5. 1. K&N Drop in filter with cleaning kit/oil. 2. 3 oil filter cartridges (paper) 3. Mazda5 cargo cover. 4. Bike carrier (sportsrack 2 bike platform mount) The car is sold 3 years ago and these are just laying...
  2. W

Anyone try Max Brakes and Rotors

Check the wire that holds caliper sometimes you need to bend them to add preload.
  3. W

The Cantine

Venom do you still have your mazda5?
  4. W

Re-introduction: just bought another Mazda 5

nice... I miss my mazda5
  5. W

Rear wiper not wiping top of window

There is a plastic tab on the rear wiper housing that you have to trim so the plastic housing can bend more + you can try replacing the spring for a stronger one.
  6. W

My "follow-along" Mazda5 Suspension upgrade

Good to see some of the old timer mazda5 owners still have their 5. I'm thinking about Raceland coilovers. Heard anybody using this setup? My Monroe are well over 3 yrs. now and since Raceland price is almost at par with oem shock sets price, I'm willing to try.
  7. W

New owner of a 2007 Mazda 5 GT

Congratulations to a fellow 07 owner.
  8. W

Added a second horn because Mazda didn't

^^^^+1 Yeah it is a LOT easier to pull the bumper. 10 screws at the bottom lip, 4 on top, 3 plastic fastener on both side to peel off the fender liner partially and 1 each side to unlock the bumper. A LOT easier working on the horn squatting/sitting than on your back. Bumper is off in 5-10 min...
  9. W

Replacing rear fog in Mazda 5 bumper...?

ebay....buy the one with the bulbs
  10. W

Never thought I'd be so excited for a minivan.

Your best bet is BaysonR. You might want to try the civic lip if it fits its cheaper than the BaysonR. I didnt put anything on my mazda5 and Im glad since this car is used all year round. Have used in a couple of snowstorms here in TO its not really a problem until you get on the on ramp after...
  11. W

Belt change complexity?

Good to know you guys are still active here.
  12. W

Toronto Mazda5 meet. Interested?

Its been years since I posted here, I guess the interest simply died at least among mazda5 forum members even the torontomazda6 forums where torontomazda5 is renting space is innaccessible. If ever I need to go to forum I go to tm3 I'm sure there's a lot of mazda5 owners doing the same. Nowadays...
  13. W

Mazda 5 steering noise

Anything you think that is wrong with the car asking as you are covered by warranty dont do it yourself you might void the warranty on the part. Just let the dealer do it, they love it cause Mazda pays for it.
  14. W

K&N vs AEM drop-in replacement air filter

If I were you I'd keep an eye on more empty parking spaces. :)
  15. W

Uneven tire wear issue? 2012s??

On the 07's the only so;ution was to add a camber link to align the wheels properly. But the Toyos are crap to begin with, even the Nankangs I replaced it with lasted more than 35k km. It would have lasted longer if not for the accident that slightly hit my right rear wheel that set off the...
Back