Recent content by WingingIt

1. W

2001 SE Build

New steering wheel went on with nrg hub and quick release. 2 wheels arrived. I'll see if I can get tires here by the weekend
  2. W

2001 SE Build

This brings us to the current state. The front wheels are now much straighter. I ordered two 15X8 konig dial in wheels for now. Once those come in, I'll put some tires on them and rotate my back wheels to front, new wheels to rear so I can take it to get aligned. I'll get the other two wheels...
  3. W

2001 SE Build

So the front wheels were pointing in 2 different directions. I drove the car to an alignment shop only to have them turn me away because my control arm bushings were shot. Had to drive back home and hope a tire didn't pop. When I made it, the metal wire had been worm through in a spot and the...
  4. W

2001 SE Build

Hello, all. I've recently purchased a miata in rough shape and I was looking for a fun project car as I'm finally at a place in my life where I can work on one. I guess I'll start at the beginning. I purchased the car for a good deal and took it home doing 30mph. The front wheels were pointing...
Back