Recent content by wannabe

1. W

What did you pay for your CX-5?

My tactic is usually "well let me know what the rate is and I'll let you know how I'm paying for it." I always put a ton down (like 15-20,000 including the trade-in), but will adjust it if the rate is low and put down less than if the rate is high. When I bought the Speed6 back in 07, Mazda...
  2. W

2016 CX5 LED headlights

The driver's side LED ring went out in our 2016 CX-5 GT too. I've got to get it in the shop for the gas leak recall at some point anyway..so should be able to kill 2 birds there.
  3. W

Mods--where are you??

Yeah there were 3 or 4 accounts and hundreds of threads. Pain in the ass, but all taken care of. By the way, I'm not as active as I used to be, so if something is getting out of hand, just do what you guys did and keep reporting it. If I get a few emails at once, its definitely throws up a...
  4. W

Mods--where are you??

Working on it.
  5. W

What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Glad people are still finding that useful!
  6. W

HELP!!! Engine light on, any info would be appreciated.

Check this: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123783545-Can-someone-help&highlight=P0012
  7. W

CX-4 Photos

Fat mother-in-law.
  8. W

Lewis7789 MS6 GT build thread

Once you go black.... your asshole hurts for a month.
  9. W

How To Acquire Non-US Spec Head Restraints for a US-spec CX-5

Is the parchment set gone?
  10. W

I'm selling my 2014 hid headlights w/ ballasts for sale. Start bid us only.

Click here for the GI, GB, WTB, WTT & For Sale Posting Rules!
  11. W

Low coolant just one week old

Guys calm down. Its a light. I had the same question (i did figure it out in the manual...) its a legitimate question.
  12. W

Buying a navigation SD card together for 2016 CX-5

Yeah.. this is basically software piracy. Thread closed.
  13. W

CX-7 All Weather floor mats - SOLD

CX-7 All Weather floor mats Mazda All weather floor mats for the CX-7. Had them in ours for a number of years, they are in great condition (just a little dirty in the pictures) List Date: 5/24/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-7 All Weather floor mats...
Back