Recent content by Twin Dizzy

1. T

5 year old 13B

If it don't turn by hand it will need to be pulled apart and inspected.
  2. T

5 year old 13B

If can't be turned by hand, either it has dropped an apex seal and is jammed between rotor and housing or is carboned / rusted up from incorrect storage. Has the motor been stored with the intake and exhaust ports blocked?
  3. T

5 year old 13B

I would be wary, as the na s4 should be fuel inject, not carb. If the motor was stored correctly the seals should be ok, but most likely will be stuck. Take out the spark plugs and turn the engine by hand to see if it turns freely. Do Not force it!!! If it don't turn by hand forget it, unless...
  4. T

Rotorheads: Post your Age & Occupation

29 Heavy vehicle operator, customer service and ADF (choco).
  5. T

Newbie wants advice

Hi Kramer Whats this red one on ebay you speak of? all I could find was models. Would like to buy soon, but I need to do some research and get the time to go check out vehicles in person.
  6. T

Newbie wants advice

Thanks for the advice. Its currently running 8psi boost. So being a sports model?? the interior is cloth on seats, centre console and lower dash? I guess it would be an expensive and time consuming exercise to re trim in leather? Or I could be waiting for a while for another one to be for sale...
  7. T

Newbie wants advice

Yeah, that sounds like the one. I'm abit wary as it sounds like its had a backyard engine rebuild.
  8. T

Newbie wants advice

Newbie wants advice (91 Cosmo) Hi My names John, and I live in Queensland, Australia. I currently own a 73 RX4 sedan and 75 1000 ute. I'm looking at buying a 91 Cosmo (13btt) with single turbo conversion (T04E). What problems should I look out for? Electrical, body, suspension..... Any...
Back