Recent content by TurboDrive

1. T

2000 Protege 1.6L low idle shudder/bounce

Check/clean/replace IAC valve and the EGR valves. Look for vacuum leaks. Check your injectors, maybe one or more isn't operating optimally. If you have low fuel pressure then this can cause issues. I would also check the coilpacks, plug wires and plugs. Consider scanning for fault codes. Hope...
  2. T

Losing power and rough idling

Did you change your in-tank fuel filter? How about the timing? When was the last time you changed your timing belt?
  3. T

Taco Cat's 2002.5 Pro5 build

Loving the CF door switch trim. Where did you get those?
  4. T

Protege High Mileage Club

2002 1.6 ZM-DE GLX (Singapore Domestic Market) 155342 miles. Thinking about either rebuilding or upgrading to a FS-DE or FS-ZE.
  5. T

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing But I'm Gonna Make The Coolest Headlights Ever!!!

Here hold this: http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=172877&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=40 Hope this helps.
  6. T

new here. whats up! pics

I did this mod in a first gen Pro. You don't have to remove the needles. It's really simple. you have to remove the entire instrument panel and replace the bulbs in the back of it. Hope this helps.
  7. T

new here. whats up! pics

I did this mod in a first gen Pro. You don't have to remove the needles. It's really simple. you have to remove the entire instrument panel and replace the bulbs in the back of it. Hope this helps.
  8. T

Power folding mirrors

Yup the ones from Singapore (SDM) has them
  9. T

What type plugs do you run and why?

Mig where you got those?
Back