Recent content by tunemanjjw

1. T

Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer & custom mounting ring for rear deck MS6

It blends perfectly with the stock system -- That's how I used it. Makes it much fuller and deeper. After I put this in, I never thought another bad thing about the sound -- very satisfied, and I'm a tinkerer. If interested, please PM
  2. T

This is still for sale! I did have it wired up to a JL audio amplifier. I simply picked off the line level signal for the jl amp at the factory amp under the passenger seat.
  3. T

Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer & custom mounting ring for rear deck MS6 FS used MINT CONDITION Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer + Custom bottom-mount ring for the rear deck of MS6 (subwoofer sits Y\]X\XK\\HX[ H\[ H\Y\ HH\[[...
  4. T

AWR Rear Motor Mount RMM 70 duro for MS6 - SOLD

AWR Rear Motor Mount RMM 70 duro for MS6 FS AWR Rear Motor Mount in 70 duro bushings for MS6. Bushings and Mount in great shape. This is the perfect shifting feel/consistency upgrade for a daily driver MS6. As you can see, this mount is barely used (10k miles) List Date: 5/5/2013 For more...
  5. T

XCarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with BLUETOOTH - SOLD

XCarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with BLUETOOTH FS used XcarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with Bluetooth (pictured top left) I used this with an iPhone 4 and also with an iPhone 5 (with the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter not included) and it charges and executes iPod, Pandora...
  6. T

TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1) complete - SOLD

TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1) complete FS Used TWM Short Throw Shifter Kit for MS6 (complete) (pictured center) Grab one of the best drivability upgrades available for your MS6 List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1)...
  7. T

NEW Whiteline Rear Sway Bar w/New MOOG end-links for MS6 - SOLD

NEW Whiteline Rear Sway Bar w/New MOOG end-links for MS6 NEW unopened Whiteline rear sway bar for MS6 with NEW pair of MOOG end-links (all 3 items pictured at bottom) Never got around to installing -- the end-links should make the job way easier since you basically end up destroying the...
  8. T

Cobb Accessport (AP-MAZ-002) - SOLD

Cobb Accessport (AP-MAZ-002) FS Used Cobb Accessport (unmarried) Functionally: Perfect Cosmetically: Item has small scuffs on plastic & small bubble in the screen's plastic coating (pictured) List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cobb Accessport...
  9. T

Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket - SOLD

Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket FS Used Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) with a new OEM mid pipe ring gasket List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket...
  10. T

CPE SRI, PG TIP, Autometer Mech Boost gauge

PM'd you have the power to end this!
  11. T

Cobb AP

Sold!
Back