Recent content by Tomnan24

1. T

New Owners - Check your Tire PSI

Mine were 37,38,41, and 43 cold. I put a gauge to them when I discovered the TPMS was only half a system and didnt provide individual readings. Heck, Ive got an 11 year old Infiniti as well as my last three new cars have individual readings to keep you on top of the air pressure.
  2. T

Aftermarket Remote Start

What ever you buy make sure its a product that does not shut off when the door or hatch is opened. I had the dealership use a local installer to just add the service to the existing fobs which was all I wanted. I had no idea it would shutoff when a door or rear hatch was opened rendering it...
  3. T

Just purchased Crys Soul Red CX-5 Sig. What paint sealer or wax aftter first wash?

I just bought an Eternal Blue Mica CX-5. I used the same product and procedure that I have used on all my cars for about 10 years. I have tried others in the past but no more. Use a clay bar to remove any contamination. There shouldnt be much as Mazda cars come wrapped from the factory but be...
  4. T

Dash protectant

I have used Meguiars gold class rich leather cleaner/conditioner for 10 years. It has a very mild satin like gloss to it and looks great. It hasnt harmed the leather or the vinyl parts of the car and has protected it well.
  5. T

How to remove wax from black plastic trim?

Not for after but try Rejex for waxing. It is a very respected polymer that is advertised as not causing those white marks and can be put on all surfaces. I have used it for about 10 years and swear by it. I have never attempted to use it on the black trim on purpose but have plenty of times by...
Back