Recent content by TimPro

1. T

2017~2021 CX-5 Borla Exhaust

I like that a lot. Thanks for the follow up!
  2. T

Issues installing Corksport Intercooler and piping on CX-5

Glad you got it all done. I hope it all works out!
  3. T

I was told it was a free country and not to worry 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
  4. T

Test drive before you put the bottom scrape guard trim back on, as they are bitches to get on and off. The bumper is weirdly easy to get off and on. Don’t be afraid to remove the crash bars to make it easier to get inside the tighter places. Take pictures of what bolts and clips go where and...
  5. T

Grab some snacks and a couple beers! Keep the boxes
  6. T

This worries me as, they both may “fit”, I’d imagine they require different specs/back pressure amounts. The engines are putting out drastically different power🤔
  7. T

CorkSport CX-5 exhaust delay?

My current experience with them has been slightly less than desirable. Maybe the rona got em. Or that damn Canal
  8. T

Slightly telling.
  9. T

Awesome! Cant wait to see/hear it!
  10. T

Yes. But for obvious reasons. Boost leaks. It’s quite the project apparently, as I have been working on this for weeks. The kit, as it was shipped to me, does not fit my cx-5. I don’t know if something changed in the 2020 model year, or if maybe my particular batch wasn’t up to correct spec...
  11. T

2.5T CX-5 Piggyback

Yea got it installed and all set up. Haven’t really messed with it much. I know nothing about Tuning. Just waiting to see what the Burger boys come up with. It’s a nifty little boost gauge though!!
  12. T

Corksport CX-5 FMIC Questions

I'm still waiting to hear from someone that has successfully installed it yet...
  13. T

God damn Suez Canal probably 😂
  14. T

Hey what’s up guys? So I’ve been for weeks now, trying to get this Corksport intercooler and piping kit set up on my 2020 CX-5 and I’m running into constant obstacles. Boost leaks popping up everywhere because the piping just won’t fit right everywhere at the same time. I have been in contact...
  15. T

Rim protectors? Anyone using them?

I installed them today and I’m very satisfied. A few thoughts: They were easier to install than I thought they’d be. They are barely noticeable on my particular wheels/color. They look as good as how well you install them. This is a pic of the worst one I did. By the 4th, I was a pro.