Recent content by Suprafast98

1. S

Subaru STI Rims w/ Tires

Yea, they will fit. I had stock suspension and it rubbed a tiny bit with 0 camber. But if you lower it and roll the fenders in the rear just a little it will clear just fine. And yes i still have these in my garage.
  2. S

Subaru STI Rims w/ Tires

Wheels are 17x8 with a +53 offset. I needed the 5mm spacer to clear the suspension. It cleared by about 2 mm with the spacers on. They were pretty close to flush with how they sat on my P5. Still were sunk in a tiny bit but were farther out then stock p5 rims and looks way better. I had no...
  3. S

Owners Manual and OEM Wheel Lock - SOLD

Owners Manual and OEM Wheel Lock FREE.... As long as you pay for shipping. No longer have my Protege5 and just doing some garage cleaning. List Date: 1/21/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Owners Manual and OEM Wheel Lock -------------------------------------- SOLD...
  4. S

Mazdaspeed Protege Cluster with Dave B Rings - SOLD

Mazdaspeed Protege Cluster with Dave B Rings Mazdaspeed protege gauge cluster. Had it in my Protege5. Everything works perfectly. All lights and gauges work. Also come with Dave B rings installed. Will it part both out as well. $125 for cluster and $50 for rings. Contact me with inquires and I...
  5. S

Subaru STI Rims w/ Tires

Subaru STI Rims w/ Tires Set of 04-05 STI rims for sale. I had them on my Protege5. The hub has already been opened up to fit on our hubs. all thats needed is a 5 mm spacer (will supply with the rims). I had no rubbing issues at stock height. Lowered may require fender roll. Also will come with...
  6. S

Mazda Protege5 Cargo Cover - SOLD

Mazda Protege5 Cargo Cover Cargo cover for Protege5. Great Condition. No broken tabs or damage. List Date: 1/21/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazda Protege5 Cargo Cover -------------------------------------- SOLD --------------------------------------
  7. S

Pioneer Avic-940BT - SOLD

Pioneer Avic-940BT Selling my indash. I am going back to my stock unit until I get enough ***** and money to mount my ipad in the dash. It is in perfect working order with all the cables and accessories that come with the radio. Looking to get $400 OBO. I also have the optional Sirius tuner...
  8. S

How To: Retrofit HID projectors into P5 headlights

Im intereted. Any idea on when you might be up and operational?
  9. S

CA: Kenwood Indash, Sat Radio, Ipod Cable, Bluetooth

No this should be fine. Wasn't really sure where to put it since there it's no audio/video section. Thanks!
  10. S

CA: Kenwood Indash, Sat Radio, Ipod Cable, Bluetooth

Sold. Mods please close.