Recent content by STS314

1. S

I finally did it three!

It's not the size of my brain but how......What were we talking about?
  2. S

I finally did it three!

Family is doing great Bruce, thanks for asking. Just waiting on the final court date to make the adoption final for the boys. Small intellect huh! I might take offense to that word once I look it up.(fuoops)
  3. S

I finally did it three!

Mark - If you have the rolbar then you can use a harness for autocross only! That's what I do with the stock seats on my maita. They cannot be use for daily driving or any track event unless they are used with a performance replacement seat as Phen mentioned. I have used some sort of harness...
  4. S

99 Miata Engine Replacement

Mike - The car sounded and appeared to run great. Nice Work! Oleg is the one to watch right now, he is driving great and putting down some fantastic times. This pass Sunday (Porsche Club) I believe he was 8th in Raw Time against all those porsches. He beat the crap out of me! I felt like...
  5. S

Whinning! I would rather call it a form of high pitched annoying voice of displeasure.
  6. S

Yeah - Just running with Renegade I don't see a problem, nobody is really going to care. If you run with NER then you will definely have to run according to your upgrades. Run awhile in STR, make your improvements then get R-Comps and go CSP. JUST DON'T BEAT ME!(sad1)(sad1)(sad1)
  7. S

If the only thing is the PS delete I wouldn't worry about CSP and run as STR, unless you beat me then I will complain! If you are not planning on running at any National Events who cares the P/S delete and motor mount isn't going to make that much of a difference. If R-Comps are in your future...
  8. S

Congrats! on a job well done. When are you bringing it out to it's first Auto-X?
  9. S

Autox Renegade Oct 23

Thanks again Bruce, your car felt great! Drove Matt Shoops M3 in the afternoon and that was awesome. Got down to a 1:18 something, wish I had a full day of it definetly would have gotten faster. See everybody at the Banquet.
  10. S

Autox Renegade Oct 23

I am sure next year we can work on that - it's all about rounded everything off most of the time. Not driving straight to the corner. Believe next year with the Miata I will be spinning alot myself.
  11. S

Autox Renegade Oct 23

It is okay Bruce - I will probably drive with Mike M in his newly acquired Miata. He wants to destroy the old tires so I definetly can do that for him. Closer to my new/old miata also to get a better feel for it. Maybe if you stick around for the fun runs, eh!
  12. S

Autox Renegade Oct 23

Thanks Mike - I appreciate the offer. That would work out great since you will be driving in your heat while I am instructing. I would run my miata but the rear control arm is preatty bad and don't want to make it worse. I can make everyone drive faster except for Mark(Bazooka Joe), I just...
  13. S

Autox Renegade Oct 23

Mike -Event had 53 as of this morning, if you didn't get your pre-reg in you might be left out. Bruce - Looking to beg a co-drive for this event, I have some insulators to help hold some heat in the tires if you want. Please Please you big hairy Canadian!
  14. S

Oct 16 AutoX at Ayer

Bruce - Your last run that I rode with you was great! It was probably the best run that I sat with you that you were both aggressive but in control. Bob
  15. S

Dunlop Star Spec & Wheels

Selling my summer wheels and tires off my 2005 RX-8 to help finance my Miata project. WHEELS: TR Motorsports C2 - Grey - 18x8 - ET48 - 5x114 - 20lbs. Will come with center caps, hub centering rings and chrome lugs. Nice wheels almost look like VOLKS but much less money. Wheels are nearly...
Back