Recent content by STRICK-

1. S

Furious 7 movie premiere meet

We are hosting a free meet for the premiere of the Furious 7 meet here in Tampa. Its free to attend and you can reserve your spot in the main event lot by going to www.revolutionautoevents.com and clicking on the vehicle registration tab. We will have plenty of vendors, a DJ spinning music and...
  2. S

Mazda of the Month | VOTE NOW for September!

Damn it...got busy and forgot to complete my entry...bummer. mod list is the same from previous entries..
  3. S

Mazda of the Month | ENTER NOW for September!

Reserved* STRICK- Steve S. 07 mazdaspeed3
  4. S

Mazda of the Month | VOTE NOW for February!

Getting straight smashed. .lol. congrats on the W circuit! Well deserved sir
  5. S

Mazda of the Month | ENTER NOW for February!

sounds good. thanks
  6. S

subbed..... *pending reply* Steve STRICK- 07' Mazdaspeed3 GT Engine and Power: •SURE motorsports Aeros intake system •SURE motorsports Sidewinder turbo inlet pipe •SURE motorsports Return (recirculation tube) •SURE motorsports Shortcut (short shifter plate) •SURE motorsports...
  7. S

I won in May of last year. Does that mean I still cant compete or is it different due to the new themes and rule changes?
  8. S

Overhauling the "Mazda of the Month"

I PMed my idea over. Hope thats ok. It was a little hot in this thread hahahaha
  9. S

Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | May

Thanks ^^ And big thanks to antoine and jackelope for the goodies. 2 shirts so far. 3 motm total
  10. S

Post your recent pictures!

A recent pic of my other boo
  11. S

Wheel rebuild pics..
  12. S

Audio build pics
  13. S

Oldies..
  14. S

Couple more pics
  15. S

Thanks everyone who took the time to vote in this motm. As well as all the contestants. Without everyone this would die off and wouldnt be possible. My car is not everyones style, but its my own. And im thankful to those thst can appreciate the time, money and effort that has gone into...
Back