Recent content by Stowedyco

1. S

2003 Mazda Protege5 Hatchback Full Part Out 150k miles

Nooooo that long wooden rod holding the hatch up....wait, if i have to explain it, its not funny anymore....dammit lol
  2. S

2003 Mazda Protege5 Hatchback Full Part Out 150k miles

Duuuuuude, how much for that marvel of a hatch holder??????? And are those carbon fiber trunks?
  3. S

New MSP owner need help.

Jp perea, and jp parts intl will be ypur best bet....JP!!!! Lol
  4. S

Canadian parts supplier for Protege5 floor pans?

Could try JP parts international
  5. S

mazdaspeed protege parts

Amp still available?
  6. S

Mustard, the yellow P5

Ok, so its been a long time since ive posted in the p5 section as i aquired a MSP, and have been busy working on that. Recently i bought another CLEAN p5 for $400 to use as my work car instead of my MSP. I just need to change blown head gasket. Does anyone have links to a thread, vids, or...
  7. S

P5 JDM/euro tails

Hmmmmm lol
  8. S

New MSP owner

Ok so its been awhile since ive been on here, so i figured id post an update. Drove the car for about a month, had to replace throwout bearing, as it basically disintegrated. Just got it back on the road last night. Had an unfortunate accident with the hood involving the engune hoist as...
  9. S

Mazdaspeed Protge Posters

Where would you even find these?
  10. S

New MSP owner

Workin in style
  11. S

New MSP owner

Some pics.... Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  12. S

New MSP owner

Ok so i havent been on here in awhile so i figure id update: I successfully swapped my p5 motor over to the msp, along with all of the turbo components. Need a special bracket for my gt2871 turbo, so the car is n/a right now. Have been driving it for about 2 weeks, and aside from some minor...
  13. S

Full Mazdaspeed protege turbo setup

Sold Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  14. S

ISO MSP clutch fork or clutch fork spring

Looking for a clutch fork to finally get my motor in my car. I will pay extra for overnight if i have to. Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  15. S

Parting out my Protege5

I had a guy come and pick up the front bumper, fenders and hood, so its no longer available im sorry Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Back